`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
chen12's Jarome Iginla Collection (weekly pics)

RE: chen12's Jarome Iginla Collection (weekly pics)
Week 58 - 06/07 UD Artifacts 1/1
[Image: photo-14-15.jpg]

nice one of one

Week 59 - 07/09 UD Black Diamond 1/1
[Image: photo-14-16.jpg]

This is one of my favorite continuing post, how many total Iginla's do you have and how many total different ones.
[Image: LxqYj.png]

I collect in order 1. Dick Allen everything 2. Brian Omogrosso 1/1 3. Past Present and Future Penguins RC 4. Western PA MLB, NBA, NFL, and NHL RC's 5. Pitt players in the NBA RC's

Are you the only Iginla collector out there? I know over on the Bay, there are always the same 4 bidders that bid on Brett Hull items. Checks to see if if is the same for you

Are you the only Iginla collector out there? I know over on the Bay, there are always the same 4 bidders that bid on Brett Hull items. Checks to see if if is the same for you

(02-19-2013, 01:46 PM)apisano Wrote: This is one of my favorite continuing post, how many total Iginla's do you have and how many total different ones.
Thanks for continuing to look! Smile

This one box that I'm sorting has 202 different Iginla cards. My guess is that I have close to 400 different cards. That should be enough to keep this thread going for another 2 years Smile
(02-23-2013, 02:27 PM)bguzowski16 Wrote: Are you the only Iginla collector out there? I know over on the Bay, there are always the same 4 bidders that bid on Brett Hull items. Checks to see if if is the same for you
There are at least 2 other collectors that go after the high-end Iggy cards. They've snapping up the recent releases as I've pursued other card collecting projects (Danica Patrick, UFC, non-sport sets).
Week 60 - 08/09 UD Black Three Patch Swatches 1/1

[Image: photo-14-17.jpg]

With Rick Nash & Simon Gagne.

(02-24-2013, 08:04 AM)chen12 Wrote: There are at least 2 other collectors that go after the high-end Iggy cards. They've snapping up the recent releases as I've pursued other card collecting projects
yes I know them on another forum.... but anyways your collection is amazing
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Week 61 - 05/06 UD The Cup Scripted Numbers with Eric Staal 12/12
[Image: photo-14-18.jpg]

So is it a 1/1 because it's 12/12? Wink

Week 62 - 05/06 UD The Cup Scripted Numbers
[Image: photo-14-19.jpg]

The top card has Miikka Kiprusoff on the back and is numbered 04/10.
The bottom card has Rick Nash on the back and is numbered 03/10.