`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy New Year!!! Put your collection resolutions here

RE: Happy New Year!!! Put your collection resolutions here
(01-01-2012, 01:33 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Divisional rivalry.....got to get rid of the competition....lol
Oh well if your trying to get rid of the competition you have my addy you know where to get rid of them lol
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(01-01-2012, 01:36 AM)biglump007 Wrote: Oh well if your trying to get rid of the competition you have my addy you know where to get rid of them lol
Lol....and that stack Keeps on steadily growing as does the chargers crap....why can't I pull the black and silver.....damn it to hell.....lol
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(01-01-2012, 01:53 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Lol....and that stack Keeps on steadily growing as does the chargers crap....why can't I pull the black and silver.....damn it to hell.....lol
Now that I don't know I don't seem to pull them either and I've only got a few in my bucket as it is lol
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(01-01-2012, 01:26 AM)donovan8902 Wrote: Find out exactly what i have and start a personal collection of Drew Bledsoe. May seem a little weird but in the day he was a beast and a hell of a gun slinger. It also helps that when i was going through my stuff i found that i have tons of his stuff. I have tons of Favre to but i think Bledsoe will be more affordable.
I wish my buddy growing up still had his drew Bledsoe collection, he had close to 500 cards of him when he stopped collecting. IF he still had them I would put you in contact with him.

My resolution is to continue with my collecting of James Carpenter, Mark Ingram, and Marcell Dareus. Also, I need to start busting some hobby boxes instead of just blasters.
[Image: bamabackground.jpg]
Collect: James Carpenter, Brodie Croyle, AJ McCarron, Chance Warmack and Auto/Mem of Alabama players
James Carpenter PC- 48/51 94.1% (not counting 1/1)

(01-01-2012, 01:09 AM)jncdrew Wrote: To continue my Dez super PC and to make SURE I have the best one on earth by the end of this new year. Smile
Me too... Except take out Dez and put in Shipley...Wink
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

get to 500 trades for 2012
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

to re-look at and redefine what we collect ..... been a fun year, but we'd really like to expand on our HOF and vintage PC''s Smile

i really have no clue...maybe go see a shrink more
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(01-01-2012, 12:06 AM)card ripper Wrote: My collection resolutions is to buy quality not quantity....LOL
I stopped collecting in June for 4 months. And this is exactly what I said when I came back. I went to a card show on the way to a job and bought 2 Matt Ryan Rookie Autos for $150 telling myself quality over quantity quality over quantity I have since tossed that theory tho I still like to tell myself I havent lol.

My goal (as resolutions seem to fail) is get some of the harder to get Magic pieces and organize my Thomas collection.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

I would like to get rid of all my NON Dolphins and PSU cards.
Also pickup a few more game used items. (Full size)
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn