`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My final thread of the year, some trades/pickups delivered while I was away...

My final thread of the year, some trades/pickups delivered while I was away...
Hi all, just got in from my family's annual trek to FL, right after a trip for training at work, and I had a pile of mail on my desk when I got home, and a bunch of random packs to open from family. Anyway, here's the lot of it, some trades, some pack pulls, some purchases, I'll start with the traders...

First up, my pack breaks, of all sorts...

Two Certified blasters from the in-laws gave me a Carey Price Masked Men insert, a Shane Doan Mirror Blue parallel, and these two hits...

[Image: 11-12Certified-MarcusKrugerAutographedJerseyRC.jpg]

[Image: 11-12Certified-BrianStraitAutographedRC.jpg]

A single pack of score in my Xmas stocking had a surprise, which couldn't be beat for 99 cents!

[Image: 11-12ScoreHotRookieSignature-JohnMoore.jpg]

And a retail tin of UD S1 gave me a Landeskog Young Guns RC, Seguin EA Ultimate Team for the PC, and this nice Plekanec jersey...

[Image: 11-12UpperDeckGameJerseys-TomasPlekanec.jpg]

Picked this one up in a trade here on Beckett, and it's also available for trade...

[Image: 11-12UpperDeckGameJerseys-PatrickKane.jpg]

Secret Santa project here on Beckett hooked me up with this beauty, which will also be for trade, since I've got a copy already...

[Image: 09-10Ultimate-BradMarchandRC.jpg]

Next post will have a few PC pickups...

Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

RE: My final thread of the year, some trades/pickups delivered while I was away...
I'd love a shot at the Marchand!!! Check me and see if we can work out anything!

RE: My final thread of the year, some trades/pickups delivered while I was away...
Here are some PC pick-ups, first from a trade with Ducks_Fan, a sweet two-color Frozen Artifacts jersey of Cam Neely, from a retail pack of 11-12 Artifacts. Who would have thought such a sweet 2-color piece could come from a retail pack!?!? Solid!

[Image: 11-12ArtifactsFrozenArtifactsRetail-CamNeely.jpg]

Next up, a nice Marchand Mirror Blue Materials from 11-12 Certified, picked up for mere pennies on eBay...

[Image: 11-12CertifiedMirrorBlueMaterials-BradMarchand.jpg]

Another eBay snag, a nice Ovechkin jersey from this year's Pinnacle...

[Image: 11-12PinnacleThreads-AlexOvechkin.jpg]

I got three other sweet pickups of Ovechkin, all of which were redemption cards, all low numbered auto/mem cards, and I'll be posting threads of those when they arrive!

Next up, for the all-time greats PC, the Hull father n' son combo...

From themouth24, a great Golden Jet card...

[Image: 08-09SPxWinningMaterials-BobbyHull.jpg]

And his son, the Great Brett Hull...

[Image: 10-11CertifiedBigMenOnCampus-BrettHull.jpg]

I also added a pair of Iggy's cards to my PC, the jersey I had sitting in my trade bucket, but the auto came in a deal from dan_dou_lea...

[Image: 07-08BeAPlayerSignature-JaromeIginla.jpg]

[Image: 10-11SPGameUsedAuthenticFabricsGold-JaromeIginla.jpg]

That's it for me tonight, and I'm sure I'll be posting here and there, but this is officially my last thread of 2011, and I'm proud to say that I've had a great year in the hobby, thanks in part to the great folks I've had the pleasure of befriending and trading with here on Beckett. I hope this year is prosperous for everyone, may your health be tip-top, your fortunes plentiful, and your boxes loaded with awesomeness!!!

And for the love of Mike, please don't leave the last pack laying around for me to find!!!!

Happy Holidays and a wonderful 2012 to everyone!

-Chris
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

very nice pick ups congrats
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Great pickups. Congrats to you and enjoy your New Year.

Great way to close out the year...I'm partial to the Bobby Hull jersey. 08-09 SPx is a special set for me and that jersey's a Winnipeg Jet swatch no?
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

That Cam Neely is a real beauty! I remembered pulling it from the blaster box and saying this card will make someone really happy!

Glad we could make a deal for it so you could add a real nice card to your PC
[Image: ducksbann.png]

Collecting
2010-11 SP Authentic Future Watch Autos 30/62 = 48.38%
Cam Fowler Count: 32

Photobucket Link
http://photobucket.com/DucksFan87