`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOOKING FOR PETE ROSE MEM AND MID END

LOOKING FOR PETE ROSE MEM AND MID END
I am pretty sure I have almost everyone one of his base so really looking for mem and mid end as i dont have much for high end! send me some offers!!
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

RE: LOOKING FOR PETE ROSE MEM AND MID END
86 Topps Gallery Of Champions Bronze? Still in the factory cello.
[Image: 86tgocbpr1.jpg]
[Image: 86tgocbpr2.jpg]
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

I have an autographed copy of the Pete Rose DVD Playing to Win. If youre interested, Im looking for Bo Jackson auto/gu and star Yankee auto/gu
Bo Jackson should have played for the Yankees!

(12-31-2011, 03:06 PM)cptnemo66 Wrote: 86 Topps Gallery Of Champions Bronze? Still in the factory cello.
[Image: 86tgocbpr1.jpg]
[Image: 86tgocbpr2.jpg]
thats sick! send me an offer? is it listed in beckett??
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

How about an autographed Reds jersey certified from PSA
Finder's Fee for these cards if I obtain them(NO EBAY or COMC).

2010 Neftali Feliz Ginter Relic,

i have 2 8x10 autos in plaques both coa with them.....

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

(12-31-2011, 04:40 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: thats sick! send me an offer? is it listed in beckett??
Offer sent and yep they are listed. Beckett info below. The aluminum set was a dime a dozen. You could get them anywhere, Toys R Us, Kmart ect. But the Bronze and Silver ones could only be ordered through Topps.

"This 12 card set features various 1985 league leaders or award winners. For the second straight year, these replica cards were issued in either aluminum, bronze or silver. The cards measure approximately 1 1/4" by 1 3/4" and we have sequenced the set in alphabetical order. The bronze cards are valued at 2X to 4X the aluminum cards while the silvers have a value between 5X and 10X of the aluminums."
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket