`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Leaf Rookie Retro

2011 Leaf Rookie Retro
I collect old RC's so this wasn't a complete miss but not quite worth the money of the box:

1975 Topps Robin Yount BVG 8
2011 Leaf Draft Purple Prismatic Nicky Delmonico - As an O's fan was rather happy with this pull.

Didn't have the Yount RC in my collection yet so win there but obviously not worth the $200+ I paid on the box.

....better luck next time....have one more box coming..will let you know what I get round 2.

RE: 2011 Leaf Rookie Retro
(12-31-2011, 12:25 PM)brian_w_duvall Wrote: I collect old RC's so this wasn't a complete miss but not quite worth the money of the box:

2011 Leaf Draft Purple Prismatic Nicky Delmonico - As an O's fan was rather happy with this pull.

Didn't have the Yount RC in my collection yet so win there but obviously not worth the $200+ I paid on the box.

....better luck next time....have one more box coming..will let you know what I get round 2.
At least you could use what you pulled. I saw a box opened of this and total BV was $60 and the had the graded card and the auto was horrible. Big risk, but there are some gems in the product. Better luck next time.

This is just as miss our hit as the cut sigs boxes. Seen some really nasty rookies come out tho.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

To big of a risk for me.
If you have less than 25 trades. I ask that you ship first!
Collecting RC's / Prospects / USA / Aflac & Mike Stanton......
[Image: Scan1-1.jpg]

(12-31-2011, 12:25 PM)brian_w_duvall Wrote: I collect old RC's so this wasn't a complete miss but not quite worth the money of the box:

A bvg 8 young, that's pretty good man, I hadn't heard about this stuff, great idea, I'm gonna have to buy a box or two
http://s1014.photobucket.com/albums/af262/dayton310/

DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2 DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2
R.O.A. (DO NOT TRADE) THE GREAT 48