`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Does anyone have the December Beckett Magazine? Help with Card show in Katy

RE: Does anyone have the December Beckett Magazine? Help with Card show in Katy
I didn't know there were any shows here in Katy. There is a great shop off of Fry Road that I always go to called Odyessy Cards & Comics. The owner is a hoot to talk to but he is very long winded. I stop by there and watch other people open up $500-$1000 in product since I can't afford that.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

This was the first shows that I've seen in katy and now there is one every weekend in January. Gonna have to check out Odyessy. Thanks!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(01-02-2012, 09:23 AM)branesergen Wrote: This was the first shows that I've seen in katy and now there is one every weekend in January. Gonna have to check out Odyessy. Thanks!
Where are the shows?
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

At the bottom of the page there is a show calendar it will tell you where they are. I dont know exactly just punch in the addresses when I'm on my way. I know there is a decent one in north houston every month at the Ramada on 45.
Manning PC

well im from houston downtown!! and there is a show every month at the ramada inn on 45 and richey almost the 2nd sat of each month small show but fun to go get some boxes///also there is a card show off westhimer and beltway 8 that has some good boxes and cards

I try to go to the one at the Ramada if I'm home when its going on. Met a great dealer there who delivers me boxes when I'm home if a show isnt going on Big Grin

As for this "Show" in Katy - Dont be fooled! I drove an hour and a half to get to it and its just a new card shop that didnt have hardly anything in it AND it was CLOSED!! Dont waste your time! But on a good note I went to a card shop off Fry that had some excellent boxes and I ended up spending $600 there and pulled a Cam Newton / Steve Smith Patch auto numbered to 5 Big Grin
Manning PC