`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
MY 1ST NAMEPLATE COMPLETED!!!

RE: MY 1ST NAMEPLATE COMPLETED!!!
(12-30-2011, 11:40 PM)msimonds Wrote: It would be nice.......it'd look like this.......

[Image: Beccera.png]
holy shi* are you serious..can u please send me a pic of that so I can have to show my fiancee and see if she will let me spend the money. I have to sell her on this one. Damn dude that is so sick....I just had got so pumped up when i saw that..WOW!!!!!!!
(12-31-2011, 12:27 AM)chads-cards Wrote: i want to see a nameplate with all legit letters...still awesome man
not interested in his regular "MILLER" this one means more to me. I saw him play his first game as an Aggie and also watched him play his last. I love that maroon and white GIG EM!
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

You talking to a guy that lives in aggie land man! I am a lil gay i think(nothing against gays mind you) because i like the longhorns as wellWink

I love it and it looks really really nice. I can see that hanging up in a nice cherry wood frame in a dim lite man cave. Would look spectacular.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

I am trying to finish up my first 2 but can't find the last letter for either of them yet

[Image: img218.jpg]
[Image: img219.jpg]

(12-31-2011, 12:47 AM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: You talking to a guy that lives in aggie land man! I am a lil gay i think(nothing against gays mind you) because i like the longhorns as wellWink

I love it and it looks really really nice. I can see that hanging up in a nice cherry wood frame in a dim lite man cave. Would look spectacular.
nice i lived there for 5 yrs. loved it there. that cherry wod frame in the man cave is my idea!!! my entire family are longhorns, i am the only Aggie (smartest one I guess Smile)
(12-31-2011, 12:51 AM)card ripper Wrote: I am trying to finish up my first 2 but can't find the last letter for either of them yet

[Image: img218.jpg]
[Image: img219.jpg]
i have seen ur post of looking for those. I promise if i come across them i will scoop them up for you. I will not hold them as ransom just want what i paid for them. if I pull them somehow...i will give to you. good luck. i have been rooting for you to finish that for a while.
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

I'll send it in the morn! Just crawled in bed and on my iPhone right now.
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

(12-31-2011, 02:16 AM)msimonds Wrote: I'll send it in the morn! Just crawled in bed and on my iPhone right now.
i got it. i was able to save picture as....Thanks man. How much you think its going to cost me to try and make it happen. It is going to take forever to find all of them. Do you think it is worth a shot? went online and looked like crazy and got a bit discouraged. What do you think?