`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
MY 1ST NAMEPLATE COMPLETED!!!

MY 1ST NAMEPLATE COMPLETED!!!
This took a while to finish but I was so excited when I got the last letter in the mail today. Can't wait to put a custom framing job on it. GIG EM!!!

[Image: 51DDD308-orig.jpg]
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

RE: MY 1ST NAMEPLATE COMPLETED!!!
Congrats man!!! That's nice looking. WTG
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

Thanks man. I see how many people on here do little projects all the time. I have never done any kind of project or collection so this was a great feeling to complete something in regards to collecting cards. I think I am going to start thinking of a new project....sooooo rewarding!
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

NICE!!! IM A SUCKER FOR NAMEPLATES!!
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

Congrats. I know how you feel. I was so excited when I finished my first name plate
[Image: whitewolf2367.jpg]

I collect Atlanta Falcons and 2010 Topps Magic Auto's

(12-30-2011, 10:22 PM)msimonds Wrote: NICE!!! IM A SUCKER FOR NAMEPLATES!!
my ultimate project at some point will be to do a Cowboys Nameplate with my last name "Becerra" I like yours alot. With it being all Cowboys though I know it can get really expensive. I would love to do it though.

(12-30-2011, 10:27 PM)bpab16 Wrote: my ultimate project at some point will be to do a Cowboys Nameplate with my last name "Becerra" I like yours alot. With it being all Cowboys though I know it can get really expensive. I would love to do it though.
It would be nice.......it'd look like this.......

[Image: Beccera.png]
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

congrats!! its a great feeling to finish the 1st one.
[Image: RPM61m.png]

COLLECTING
ERIC DECKER,JOHN CARLSON,HARRISON SMITH,JARED ALLEN,EARL CAMPBELL, ADRIAN PETERSON,AND OTHER VIKINGS

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff213/RPM61M/Autos/

i want to see a nameplate with all legit letters...still awesome man
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Congrats on completing the set. The college Threads Lettermen look sweeet! I just completed a letterman set myself ...just have to take time and scan and post it.