`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you View someones Needs?

How do you View someones Needs?
Is it my computer or do I not do it right? I had several people tell me they had their needs listed but I can't figure out how to find them.
Thanks for any help.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

RE: How do you View someones Needs?
I believe there needs are listed in the organize.My Bonds haves are listed in there.Some here have there own websites for needs,so you have to ask them the web address.Hope this helps.

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

(12-30-2011, 06:56 PM)esa0315 Wrote: I believe there needs are listed in the organize.My Bonds haves are listed in there.Some here have there own websites for needs,so you have to ask them the web address.Hope this helps.
I need to make a website with my needs. If you have one and can send me some tips on how to make one can you PM. As for the original question when I start a trade usually what they have marked as wants or trade for shows up with a star if you have it.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

(12-30-2011, 07:05 PM)beginesj Wrote: I need to make a website with my needs. If you have one and can send me some tips on how to make one can you PM. As for the original question when I start a trade usually what they have marked as wants or trade for shows up with a star if you have it.
Yep I understand that one seen that, but I was wondering about viewing there needs that they have listed on here then I can check cards and list the ones they want.

[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

(12-30-2011, 07:27 PM)totally sports Wrote: Yep I understand that one seen that, but I was wondering about viewing there needs that they have listed on here then I can check cards and list the ones they want.
I see what you mean now. Other than that the only way I know is checking their org (which takes a lot of time). Sorry I don’t know any other way.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

They used to mark them with stars on the trade page. The the filter would bring them to the top if you had any matches. That feature has been disabled with this latest release. They say it will be part of "matchmaker" when ever they get that working. For now its just smoke and mirrors.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

I cannot wait for the "matchmaker" option. Hopefully it actually comes. As of now, if I am trying to find someone who could use a card I have for trade, I click on that card from my organize. Then, I view who wants the card... if anybody. If somebody wants a card, I open a trade. Then, I scroll through my cards to see if any others have a star next to them.

This process, as is everything on Beckett, is very time consuming. And sometimes, even if I find someone who wants a lot of the cards I have for trade, it is not worth it making an offer. Either the other person has not logged on for months, they have no cards of their own marked for trade, or they have 0.00 feedback.

But, that being said, I have made several trades on here going that route.
[Image: Cards.jpg]

For the most part, I enjoy Beckett's services quite a bit. One impediment I see to having a useful matchmaker tool is the fact that it is not worth it for me to click on every card I'd like to have and list them as wants when those cards will forever appear as "greyed out" (which prevents you from easily adding to your Org unless you already remember that it had been added as a "want") when I look it up on the OPG. For the matchmaker feature to be useful for most traders, it would be my suggestion that Beckett introduce a feature that distinguishes cards that you "have" from cards that you "want" when viewing the OPG.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*