`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2 Average
Collecting goals for 2012
12-20-2012, 08:51 PM
RE: Collecting goals for 2012
(01-01-2012 01:04 AM)beginesj Wrote:  Only working on my GQ mini's and getting rid of everything else, except for my favorite Yankees PC!

My impossible dream for this year to get a Lou Gehrig auto cut (I have a feeling I going to put this on my to do list every year unless I get real lucky).

Lets see for this year I made some progress on my GQ minis but I added 2012 A&G to the list. Still need to cut down my collection though. As for the dream Epic Fail however I know its tad bit out my price range LOL!

[Image: beginesj-sig.jpg]

https://sites.google.com/site/beginesjbaseballcards/home

Trying to be Mike Sweeney SUPERCOLLECTOR
Other Players I colllect: Gehrig/Jeter/Grant Desme/Mike Piazza
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2012, 09:05 PM
I actually just started a new project. Collect every Andres Galarraga card , probably excluding 1 of 1's cause its impossible!! I had around 40 when the year began and im around 240 right now out of 2 thousand and something!! lol

[Image: philliesbanner.png]

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan, Cal Ripken Jr, Andres Galarraga, Phillies and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s and 2010s
12-20-2012, 09:16 PM
Going to concentrate on getting my numerous sets finished. They go back to 1999. And of course keep getting cards I need for my player PC

Currently collecting A-Rod, Jeter, Cano, Mauer and Trout. I tend to be a fast shipper, work across the street from our post office.

[Image: troutjeter_zpsa5169a2d.jpg]

Thanks Ja1091 for the sig.