`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cam Newton RC-CN1

Cam Newton RC-CN1
I have an 2011 Leaf Draft auto of Cam newton that is on card in blue ink with '10 Heismaninscribed under the auo.. this card has no serial number does anyone no the print run of this paticular card. Seems like there may not be to many with the '10 Heisman inscription with the auto. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Cam Newton RC-CN1
Never seen any like that myself, any way you can post up a scan of it for us to salivate over?
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

like this?
X

From what I can tell Leaf doesn't announce their print runs, but if I had to guess....20?

Seems like
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

(12-30-2011, 12:31 AM)mattfastiggi Wrote: like this?
X

From what I can tell Leaf doesn't announce their print runs, but if I had to guess....20?

Seems like
hot dog! thanks for pointing that out matt, never noticed the auto inscription on those since i got my computer brightness down perdy low.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(12-30-2011, 12:18 AM)randalpynkfloyd Wrote: I have an 2011 Leaf Draft auto of Cam newton that is on card in blue ink with '10 Heismaninscribed under the auo.. this card has no serial number does anyone no the print run of this paticular card. Seems like there may not be to many with the '10 Heisman inscription with the auto. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Yes it is like the one on Ebay

2011 leaf football Really is there only 20 cards with 10 Heismaninscribed how can i make this a correct answer? I owen some my self and there all bgs slabbed.if you go to Beckett pop there all together ,do to the same RC-CN1 .please help any body that knows.or email me stkn95215@sbcglobal.net.i look everywhere on line but no answer.
THE CARD LOOKS LIKE THIS .DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW MANY WERE SIGN LIKE THIS "2010 HEISMAN"

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)