`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reminder: Diamond Giveaway redemption deadline Saturday

RE: Reminder: Diamond Giveaway redemption deadline Saturday
Codes from Series 2 and Update will be honored untill June.

I copied this from the front page of the diamond giveaway site:

"Thank you for your support to date unlocking codes and enjoying the Diamond Giveaway. The original plan communicated was to run the Diamond Giveaway until 1/31/2012 and then transition into our 2012 promotion, the site will now run until 6/31 but please note Diamond Giveaway codes in Topps Baseball Series 1 and Topps Update will expire on 1/31/2012 as stated and printed on cards, codes in 2011 Topps Baseball 2 will be the only cards active until 6/31/2012, all trading and shipping cards will be open to all until 6/31/2012. On June 31, 2012 at 11:59 pm The Topps Diamond Giveaway will be shut down. You must take delivery of your cards on or before this date"

It appears on the left side of the page and does not show up each time I have been there. This last time I went there to copy it I had to hit refresh a couple of times before it showed...

(12-30-2011, 08:04 PM)ande_23 Wrote: I copied this from the front page of the diamond giveaway site:

"Thank you for your support to date unlocking codes and enjoying the Diamond Giveaway. The original plan communicated was to run the Diamond Giveaway until 1/31/2012 and then transition into our 2012 promotion, the site will now run until 6/31 but please note Diamond Giveaway codes in Topps Baseball Series 1 and Topps Update will expire on 1/31/2012 as stated and printed on cards, codes in 2011 Topps Baseball 2 will be the only cards active until 6/31/2012, all trading and shipping cards will be open to all until 6/31/2012. On June 31, 2012 at 11:59 pm The Topps Diamond Giveaway will be shut down. You must take delivery of your cards on or before this date"

It appears on the left side of the page and does not show up each time I have been there. This last time I went there to copy it I had to hit refresh a couple of times before it showed...
Yeah, you're right. It's confusing though the way it (sometimes) appears on my computer. The message looks like it has something to do with a football card promotion and it gets cut off halfway through. That's topps for you, I guess. -Elsewhere on the site it still days the deadline is 12/31/11. The funny thing is, there is no such thing as June 31st.

I don't know why they can't carry over this year's promotion to next year and just have the codes expire by x date.

[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*