`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nike pro cobat 2012 jersey

Nike pro cobat 2012 jersey
Nike is taking over making NFL jersey next season. This is old news and there are pics on the web showing the direction they want to go.

http://jockpost.com/nfl-nike-uniforms-2012-real-fake/

I cant see the jerseys being drastically different since the league like to honor tradition. However, I imagine Nike will change a few things just to boost sales.

My question is, what would you like seen done differnt to your teams jersey. Also, what affect will this have on the hobby? Maybe boost the sale of jersey cards?

Personally, Id love to see the Broncos add a Bronco logo to there jersey. Maybe under the "BRONCOS" logo or on the back like the Vikings and Cardinals. I know they are also dropping there home Blue jersey for there Orange altenate. (Love it! They should have never ditched the Orange jersey.)
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

RE: Nike pro cobat 2012 jersey
First off the Bucs will never go back to that old image they had and ugly colors....also did you notice that the Browns uniforms did not change....LOL

(12-29-2011, 09:08 PM)card ripper Wrote: First off the Bucs will never go back to that old image they had and ugly colors....also did you notice that the Browns uniforms did not change....LOL
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

I'm not sure what I think about the Bengals one.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

(12-29-2011, 09:08 PM)card ripper Wrote: First off the Bucs will never go back to that old image they had and ugly colors....also did you notice that the Browns uniforms did not change....LOL
I loved the creamsicle jersey!! Bad times with those colors, but were one of the best ever. And the buccaneer with the saber in his mouth. I love when they wear those throwbacks.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

(12-29-2011, 09:16 PM)samiamryan Wrote: I loved the creamsicle jersey!! Bad times with those colors, but were one of the best ever. And the buccaneer with the saber in his mouth. I love when they wear those throwbacks.
Yeah they are cool for about 1 game

I think they are all pretty much awful LOL. Some marketing scheme by Nike to gauge good/bad response to pro combat alternatives, or just a graphic designer who has terrible taste.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

id honestly be highly upset if they changed the skins to THAT
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

the cowboys didnt change much but i sure am glad nike is making them. I know its been too long since da boys did change the uniforms and i wish they would use their thanksgiving star on the shoulder jerseys more often.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(12-29-2011, 09:21 PM)supbullcoc Wrote: id honestly be highly upset if they changed the skins to THAT
I actually kind of like those. My opinion though. I like the feathers on the helmet.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]