`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't check POP report

Can't check POP report
Why do I have to log back in when trying to check the pop report on a card? I've registered AGAIN on this new page AND i've confirmed through the email yet it still says I need to validate...I'm already validated AND paying to use your online pricing guide.

Any help would be appreciated

And yes I've tried the seperate link to enter my validation code...it just gets redirected to http://marketplace.beckett.com/ which is brilliant.

RE: Can't check POP report
40 views and no comments. Awesome Smile

you have to log in to grading to check pop I'm not having any issues with this. i do find it strange that the sites aren't linked so if you're logged into one you would be the other, but unfortunately that isn't the case. sorry i'm not much help.

Grading is still on the old hardware. beckett.com and beckett marketplace have been rewritten from scratch and deployed on new hardware into a new data center. Grading actually IS completely seperate and clicking on the "Grading" tab on the beckett.com site just sends you over to the grading site, which has it's own login.

Rewrite of the grading site is coming up shortly at which time this issue will go away. In the meantime, trying to check the population report without logging into the grading site FIRST does indeed send you back to marketplace.beckett.com Why? I don't know. Haven't been able to find the cause yet. But if you login after going to grading, the pop report does work. Most recent data is from Dec 13.

Grading switched to new software for tracking and recording grades. Until the grading site and pop report are rewriting, pop report is still looking at the old database, which stopped getting updated when the software switch happened. On Dec 13.
IT Guy

Validation Pending…

Sorry, you cannot access this area of Beckett.com until you validate your email address.

If you didn't receive the email, you can attempt to resend it here. Make sure to add webmaster@beckett.com to your address book because automated messages often end up in spam folders or blocked by ISP's such as AOL, Comcast or Verizon.

If you didn't enter your correct email address, sorry, you'll have to sign up again using your correct email address.

is the message I receive when going directly to the grading site and logging in...I have tried to validate it but the validation email just goes to marketplace...the special link in case the validation email doesn't work also..just goes to marketplace.

(12-30-2011, 07:10 PM)trixstar Wrote: Validation Pending…

Sorry, you cannot access this area of Beckett.com until you validate your email address.

If you didn't receive the email, you can attempt to resend it here. Make sure to add webmaster@beckett.com to your address book because automated messages often end up in spam folders or blocked by ISP's such as AOL, Comcast or Verizon.

If you didn't enter your correct email address, sorry, you'll have to sign up again using your correct email address.

is the message I receive when going directly to the grading site and logging in...I have tried to validate it but the validation email just goes to marketplace...the special link in case the validation email doesn't work also..just goes to marketplace.
I just tried and it works great. You must be doing something wrong.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(12-30-2011, 09:49 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: I just tried and it works great. You must be doing something wrong.
You tried registering and validating a new account and it worked great?

Or you tried logging in with an account you already have? I think this is more of a registration issue than it is the site working. The error I posted was about validating a new account.

(12-31-2011, 12:08 AM)trixstar Wrote: You tried registering and validating a new account and it worked great?

Or you tried logging in with an account you already have? I think this is more of a registration issue than it is the site working. The error I posted was about validating a new account.
You have 3 accounts on the grading site. I have just manually validated the one who's email address matches the email address on your trixstar account here.
IT Guy

I never used it before but do you login with your regular ID and password or do you have to register again?
I tried logging in and it wouldnt let me in so is it that anyone not registered before the update cant get in now?
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(12-31-2011, 03:22 PM)floydtown Wrote: I never used it before but do you login with your regular ID and password or do you have to register again?
I tried logging in and it wouldnt let me in so is it that anyone not registered before the update cant get in now?
Yes, I just use the one login & password for both parts of the website.

You know, that is a good thought.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!