`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When I get back...

When I get back...
First off, I will be back in North Carolina on the 2nd of January and I sincerely hope to get everything found, packed and shipped the following day to those I have trades going/finished with. Again thank you for your patience!!

Secondly, since I'll be headed to the post office anyway I'll be picking up my held mail which includes all the boxes I bought with my Christmas money that I CANNOT WAIT TO BUST!!

1996 SPx
1997-98 Bowman's Best
1998-99 Black Diamond
2005-06 MJ/LeBron box toppers (3 packs)
2010-11 Season Update

plus possibly 1-2 more if ebay auctions go my way. As you all know, anything I pull minus old school MJs I don't have (unless I pull an MJ GU/Auto from the MJ/Lebron box toppers packs) will be for trade. Anybody care to stake a claim now? Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: When I get back...
I want all your pistons cards, but I think you took all of my stuff you wanted

I want you to send me the box of 1998-99 Black Diamond. One of my favorite sets to bust. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(12-29-2011, 04:08 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I want you to send me the box of 1998-99 Black Diamond. One of my favorite sets to bust. Smile

It's a bit pricy, but there are a LOT of #ed cards for such an early box. Great design, lots of MJs to potentially hit, tough to argue. I did consider getting you one of those cheap early 90's boxes of those sets you're trying to finish as an add-on to our trade though haha.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

(12-29-2011, 05:51 PM)buckunteer Wrote: It's a bit pricy, but there are a LOT of #ed cards for such an early box. Great design, lots of MJs to potentially hit, tough to argue. I did consider getting you one of those cheap early 90's boxes of those sets you're trying to finish as an add-on to our trade though haha.
lol. That would have been appreciated, but since I've cut down, there's not much need to buy boxes for my sets anymore. I do plan on re-collecting some of those sets, like 1991-92 SkyBox, but when I do that, I'll buy a box of series 1 and series 2 first, then hopefully I won't have 500+ needs for the set. Smile But yeah, 1998-99 Black Diamond is one product I wish stayed around more than say MVP which has always been a lackluster product to me.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Should be a blast breaking those. I'm always looking for 97-98 Tim Duncans, Chauncey Billups and McGradys plus 98-99 Nowitzki, Pierce and Vince Carter. If you pull any of those guys lmk, thanks!

(12-30-2011, 12:50 AM)evolb909 Wrote: Should be a blast breaking those. I'm always looking for 97-98 Tim Duncans, Chauncey Billups and McGradys plus 98-99 Nowitzki, Pierce and Vince Carter. If you pull any of those guys lmk, thanks!
I've actually got Vince's bowman's best RC if interested.

Also getting a box of 95-96 Flair now :-D