`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCS Questions

RE: LCS Questions
(12-30-2011, 02:06 PM)keyser soze Wrote: Please don't flush your money down the toilet with blasters. Take that same $20 and buy a nice single on eBay. Blasters give you 8 packs that will, more than likely, contain NOTHING. Even if you pull an auto or GU'd out of a blaster, while exciting as it may be, it will probably be a lower-end guy that still wont get your $20 back.
I've gotten over my initial "want" of ripping packs open and stopped buying from the retail boxes. Going to hit my LCS today or tomorrow for a hobby of A&G and Heritage

howabout this!
Topps / bowman need to have hobby blasters...
a whole box is no less than $50. but us with the wax ripping prob need a quick fix- and rather than buy a retail blaster- topps makes a 1/2 box blaster or 1/4 box blaster that is a fraction of the price...
meh- maybe a bad idea- but i'd buy
i buy retail SOMETIMES jsut because im at walmart and i dont mind the parallels and base cards...

I buy retail on occasion when they ahve marked down boxes for 11$ lol.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(12-29-2011, 10:34 PM)keyser soze Wrote: Haha!! Oh Jesus, do I have to go buy a gift bag??
Nooooooo!!! You don't need to! I'm just cheesy like that! Plus I can't take the credit because I can't wrap anything let alone a gift but the wife is a phenomenal wrapper

my lcs is dcssportscards.com ...store is right near me in wantagh ny...I tell people all the time that ask to buy from him cuz his box prices are at or below or right around the other sites people talk about. Hes a good dude and i try to get him business if i can. But when it comes to single cards i wdnt buy from him at all. I never even consider going there when looking for a single auto or something like that cuz he (and from what ive seen most places) list their price at or alittle below book value, which is a joke cuz you could go on ebay and get it at 50% bv or lower.

I only buy singles from ebay or checkoutmycards , lcs's are only good for boxes imo...or low value inserts that you can find in a $2 pile or something like that