`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini irritates me sometimes

Panini irritates me sometimes
So if you hadn't seen I'm doing the Threads Heritage Collection materials set. I have not seen a Lamar Lundy anywhere so I email Panini about it. Yeah they made them, but held them back as replacements for damaged cards. So irritating. Am two cards short of the set (Bob Hayes, missed the only one I've seen) and the Lundy which I may never see. Ok rant over....
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

RE: Panini irritates me sometimes
(12-29-2011, 03:08 PM)rgf17 Wrote: So if you hadn't seen I'm doing the Threads Heritage Collection materials set. I have not seen a Lamar Lundy anywhere so I email Panini about it. Yeah they made them, but held them back as replacements for damaged cards. So irritating. Am two cards short of the set (Bob Hayes, missed the only one I've seen) and the Lundy which I may never see. Ok rant over....
What is the BV for the Lundy, I have some Panini jersey's prime that I could damage and try to get one.....hahaha

(12-29-2011, 03:09 PM)card ripper Wrote: What is the BV for the Lundy, I have some Panini jersey's prime that I could damage and try to get one.....hahaha
i think it's like 15. if thats an option i'd do it myself. but didn't know they took requests when fullfilling (spelling?) replacements.

(12-29-2011, 03:09 PM)card ripper Wrote: What is the BV for the Lundy, I have some Panini jersey's prime that I could damage and try to get one.....hahaha
Awesome! lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(12-29-2011, 03:11 PM)rgf17 Wrote: i think it's like 15. if thats an option i'd do it myself. but didn't know they took requests when fullfilling (spelling?) replacements.
They definitely ask you who you prefer Smile

(12-29-2011, 04:15 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: They definitely ask you who you prefer Smile
hmmmm.......

Did you explain you were doing the set and ask them if you could purchase one? If not, it may be worth a try Smile

(12-29-2011, 04:26 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Did you explain you were doing the set and ask them if you could purchase one? If not, it may be worth a try Smile
funny you ask. just got done responding to their follow up and asked if i could get one in any way. have some pending redemptions they could swap it for i told them. fingers crossed

(12-29-2011, 04:29 PM)rgf17 Wrote: funny you ask. just got done responding to their follow up and asked if i could get one in any way. have some pending redemptions they could swap it for i told them. fingers crossed
good luck man keep us posted!
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

(12-29-2011, 04:17 PM)rgf17 Wrote: hmmmm.......
lol... Sorry that you are in this situation, but I like what you are thinking. I wonder how many people NOW have damaged cards and are requestion a specific Lamar Lundy card from Panini?

Good luck on getting your card. It's too bad you were screwed to begin with and didn't even know it for so long.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed