`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
My first bad feebay experience

My first bad feebay experience
I recently have decided to sell off my PC due to the fact I am unemployed. I put all my cards on the bay and had some asshat with a zero feedback rating snipe several of my auctions. He did not pay and would not respond to any messages. I called the number linked to his account and said he didnt have a clue what i was talking about. I so wish i still knew a few Marines in Cali .....

I filed a claim on the 19th and Ebay has still not gave me a fee credit.
[Image: Razorback2.jpg]

Collecting Arkansas Razorbacks, Currently focused on Ryan Mallett and DJ Williams

RE: My first bad feebay experience
(12-28-2011, 11:32 PM)ironman71635 Wrote: I recently have decided to sell off my PC due to the fact I am unemployed. I put all my cards on the bay and had some asshat with a zero feedback rating snipe several of my auctions. He did not pay and would not respond to any messages. I called the number linked to his account and said he didnt have a clue what i was talking about. I so wish i still new a few Marines in Cali .....

I filed a claim on the 19th and Ebay has still not gave me a fee credit.
Yea, its a bad feeling you get when at the last 10 seconds, an auction you've listed for 7 days gets bid on by a zero feedback bidder.
then it makes you look like you're bidding up your own items and scares away bidders if you relist it. You may get an e-mail from ebay saying the member doesnt exist and get your fees back.....but that too takes awhile.
Just keep your head up.
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

If they haven not payed, you can open a non paying bidder claim. After 4 more days if they do not pay you can close the case and you will be refunded the final value fee. I just had to do this twice recently...Deadbeats!

ps. am i the only one who LOVES the word "asshat"?
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

Also change your settings to people with 0 feedback can't bid....that helps alot.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

(12-28-2011, 11:54 PM)eazy e Wrote: If they haven not payed, you can open a non paying bidder claim. After 4 more days if they do not pay you can close the case and you will be refunded the final value fee. I just had to do this twice recently...Deadbeats!

ps. am i the only one who LOVES the word "asshat"?
You can have ebay do that automatically for you after a 4 days and no response to a NPB.

And I would do what England said if you don't wanna deal with 0 feedback buyers.

I'm in Cali, and know a few of the Marines and AF peeps at Pendelton. Whereabouts in Cali is the buyer from?
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

(12-28-2011, 11:55 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: Also change your settings to people with 0 feedback can't bid....that helps alot.
Not possible.

You can block -1 or worse, but you can't block 0

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

What really stinks is that we, as a seller, cannot leave any type of negative feedback to warn others about non paying bidders. Blocking zero feedback bidders would be great in theory, but then again we all started with zero feedback.
Collecting any and everything LOST 112/138 (81%) LOST autographed cards and 33/95 (35%) LOST Memorabilia Cards.

same thing happened to me. twice, with two diff. bidders. whats the name?
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

I've had that happen twice in the past month. One 0 feedback bidder and a person with 1 feedback.
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1