Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Georgehenrycollector and Rence7 Please come in

Georgehenrycollector and Rence7 Please come in
Hey guys.

Sorry but your stuff has not gone out. I have had some issues. I will make sure they go out tomorrow for you both and I will throw something extra in. It has been crazy and do not want to go into details. But everything is good again. Sorry for the MAJOR DELAY!

I will PM you your DC's right now so you can check on them in the AM tomorrow.

RE: Georgehenrycollector and Rence7 Please come in
hey mag did you ever talk tot hat guy about that letterman?
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(12-28-2011, 08:46 PM)chads-cards Wrote: hey mag did you ever talk tot hat guy about that letterman?
I have not anything with cards since November. I had a few family issues come up. I have been traveling all over the USA. I will check for you though

(12-28-2011, 09:06 PM)mrmagnum75 Wrote: I have not anything with cards since November. I had a few family issues come up. I have been traveling all over the USA. I will check for you though
well obviously family first man so take your time. LMK whenever you do come back into the swing of things
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(12-28-2011, 09:13 PM)chads-cards Wrote: well obviously family first man so take your time. LMK whenever you do come back into the swing of things
I am not trading for awhile. Have a few other things to take care of. I have to get these guys cards out tomorrow. I have not logged in for awhile. Completely forgot about their cards.