`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baby on the way means that my Aaron Rodgers Collection has to go...

Baby on the way means that my Aaron Rodgers Collection has to go...
Hey all,

My wife and I are expecting our first child in February. So to make room to accomodate the little one, I am going to get rid of all my cards. My biggest collection is my Aaron Rodgers collection. It isn't anything off the wall crazy awesome, but there has been some significant time and $$$ put into this. Feel free to look through it, as it is completely up to date, and let me know your interests are. I am selling only, as I have no use for trades now. I also have other stuff available, but everything else isn't up to date, so that will be hit or miss on whether it is still available. I will try to, over the next couple days, get my organizer more in line. I have a 400+ Star, 100% rating rating on "the other site," so integrity hopefully isn't much of a concern. Everything will be shipped in bubble mailers with Delivery Confirmation.

Thanks for any interest that you may have and God Bless!

Nathan
Also, I can get you pictures of any and all cards that you may have an interest in. Don't hesitate to ask. Another thing I forgot to mention as well is that prices are negotiable.

Thanks again!

Nathan
Photobucket

Robin Yount & Aaron Rodgers Collector

RE: Baby on the way means that my Aaron Rodgers Collection has to go...
Congrats, man! PM sent
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Looks like your cards are still marked incorrectly as "mint" which is set at like 110% BV, since beckett updated the website, cards "NrMt" is the default. Would you be able to adjust your pricing? Interested in a couple of cards.

pm sent

please let me know the price for ALL of them.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.