`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Banner!!

New Banner!!
I have new signature banner and I would like to give a big shout out to krykslr for making it. I think it looks really nice so if you need new one or need one I suggest hitting him up.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

RE: New Banner!!
My, that Jeter looks real familiar!! Nice banner brother
[Image: Exposfan09.jpg]

"Because some men aren't looking for money. They can't be bought, bullied, or reasoned with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Collecting Ryan Zimmerman and Marquis Grissom!

Thanks man! The Jeter is still the pride of my Jeter collection and Gypsy Queen mini collection.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

(12-27-2011, 11:24 PM)beginesj Wrote: Thanks man! The Jeter is still the pride of my Jeter collection and Gypsy Queen mini collection.
Well, I am glad I helped you out with the Leather Jeter addition!
[Image: Exposfan09.jpg]

"Because some men aren't looking for money. They can't be bought, bullied, or reasoned with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Collecting Ryan Zimmerman and Marquis Grissom!

(12-27-2011, 11:25 PM)exposfan09 Wrote: Well, I am glad I helped you out with the Leather Jeter addition!
I'm always going to be grateful that you did help me out with it. I couldn't ask for better card or person to trade with!

Very Nice. Big props to bustin 5 knots for mine that was recently done!
Matt Holliday Refractors -75/162 - 46.3%
2006 UC Ensemble Triple Auto 69/87 - 79.0%
2007 UD Future Stars Triple Auto 11/18 - 61.0%
2007 SS Dual Auto Brwn Glv/Blk Ink 7/34 - 20.5%
[Image: TXqak.png]