`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CLOSED!! Mega contest! Guess the number of cards! 362 Cards. Supbullcoc CLOSEST!!

RE: Mega contest! Guess the number of cards! Ponder Finest Patch Auto is the prize!
93, fun contest Brane
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

RE: Mega contest! Guess the number of cards! Ponder Finest Patch Auto is the prize!
143 very cool!!! thanks for the contest. if my wife saw that many packages after 3 weeks, i'd be heading for divorce court...lol
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

168 is my guess
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

139 Thanks for the contest! Smile

144. thanks for the contest.
want all titans and would like a chris johnson and vince young g/u and autos . T
ITANS COLLECTOR.

[Image: newbccgbanner-1.gif]

172, thanks for the chance at that ponder

234 and thanks!!!
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers

122 thanks for the contest!
I collect Emmitt Smith jersey and auto cards!!!

[Image: 128275960523260m.jpg]

My Lil Emmitt Smith PC - http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-899584.html

139 thanks for the contest ... BTW sick Ponder
Looking for Magic the Gathering - Battle for Zendikar - FOILS only !!!
if your willing to trade send me a mesage of what u have that i need ..
also have some sports cards as well i can offer in return if need be ..

99 thanks!
[Image: aimimg_2.jpg]

Collecting Darrelle Revis