`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CLOSED!! Mega contest! Guess the number of cards! 362 Cards. Supbullcoc CLOSEST!!

RE: Mega contest! Guess the number of cards! Ponder Finest Patch Auto is the prize!
Well, was gonna go with 152, but I'm a little late, so gotta go with 153. Thanks for the contest Smile As my better half said "holy sh*t" !
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

RE: Mega contest! Guess the number of cards! Ponder Finest Patch Auto is the prize!
134 is my guess please
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

i guess 212 cards total
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(12-27-2011, 10:26 PM)Duchovny2 Wrote: 134 is my guess please
What is the deal tonight??? Wink
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

My guess is 137. Thanks for the contest.
[Image: steelers.jpg]

293 is my guess

180- Awesome contest!! Thanks!
[Image: Tucksbanner.jpg]

Banner courtesy of kylebucksfan

Looking mainly for Vikings and some Broncos, but am up for whatever-

Bucket Link

168 cards
[Image: bamabackground.jpg]
Collect: James Carpenter, Brodie Croyle, AJ McCarron, Chance Warmack and Auto/Mem of Alabama players
James Carpenter PC- 48/51 94.1% (not counting 1/1)

Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)