`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steph Curry

Steph Curry
Wanting to start a Steph Curry collection. Mainly wanting to any numbered cards and auto's, but base cards will be good to. If anyone has anything let me know. Really want a contenders auto as well. Hit me up and maybe we can work something out.
[Image: 001-1.jpg]

RE: Steph Curry
I'm sure i can pull up some base of steph. give me a day and i'll add them to my org.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

Sounds good. Pm me some players you collect.

All the players in my sig, mate.

do you have any of the players in my sig?
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(12-28-2011, 09:19 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: do you have any of the players in my sig?
Hardly have any basketball cards at all anymore. I have a few things like older cards from the 90's. I grew out of basketball collecting a while back and just now starting to get back in to it.

I've got a couple RCs and a couple base as well. I like a lot of the mid-90's cards so we might be able to work something out!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(12-28-2011, 04:47 PM)buckunteer Wrote: I've got a couple RCs and a couple base as well. I like a lot of the mid-90's cards so we might be able to work something out!
PM sent

Sorry it took so long, but I've finally added my steph's to my org. There's only four of them, but check me and see if you'd need them or not.