Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Help with Shaq cards

Help with Shaq cards
hi,

can i get help with the below Shaq cards and where i add them too in my Beckett collection?

[Image: Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-TrueColor-03.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-TrueColor-04.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-TrueColor-05.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-TrueColor-06.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-TrueColor-07.jpg]

RE: Help with Shaq cards
in the search box, type in karat shaquille. it looks like they are all in there.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

is it likely to be
1994-00 Bleachers 23 Karat Gold #30 Shaquille O'Neal#{LAL Diam. Star/Classic/10,000

??? as the number on the card is LA34
but in all the search results i come back with there are no photos to see if i am on the right track?
any ideas with the other 2?

the first 2 are going to be one of these i believe, 1994 Bleachers 23 Karat Promos Shaquille O'Neal (beckett only has card numbers 2-5 listed. as for the gold card, i was thinking it was, 1994-00 Bleachers 23 Karat Gold #32 Shaquille O'Neal#{BK Rookies/Score Board/10,000, because its the only one that says scoreboard, but im guessing since its card number 34, beckett probably doesnt have it listed.

Thanks,

Is it common for cards not to be listed?

yeah, alot of retail, unlicensed, and promo cards are not in the database.

do you think Beckett will ever go that far as to list all known cards?

(01-03-2012, 04:51 AM)9293upperdeck Wrote: do you think Beckett will ever go that far as to list all known cards?
Thanks for the laugh today! I needed that!
I've been trying for years just to get them to update the mainstream Upper Deck, Topps, Fleer, Panini cards that they are missing in the guide. I have over 20,000+ cards in my database that are NOT listed by Beckett at this point, let alone the promo cards like these, or broder cards that many player collectors like.

Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

I have all the 92-93 upper deck cards including errors etc and most don't even have pics in the beckett database. I have tried numerous times to upload front and back pics but to no avail. also tried emailing with no responce?

i have some error cards if thats what you like to collect?