`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
OT- Feedback for thought.

RE: OT- Feedback for thought.
(12-27-2011, 11:40 AM)exposfan09 Wrote: No matter how many years people been trading it is always best, IMO, to make sure you have the cards first then accept. I have been there and my heart just sinks...scary feeling. I am getting better on my organization but whew! I have had some close ones. Taking hours to find on card can be draining!!
I went through all the binders I had thinking I had it in the wrong collection then realized it was probably one of the first I put in. The difference in color of it and serial number got me then. Thankfully I do have the rarer /75 one and its the /999 I can't find...silver lining at least.

The 90's cards are easy to put in. But these newer ones w/ the difference between chrome and non-chrome, then the refractors then the colors and the limited print. Gotta be careful in the data entry.

(12-27-2011, 11:19 AM)giants1957 Wrote: Probably ?
Well, I was just trying to be diplomatic...but yes, unilaterally backing out of an accepted trade IS worthy of a neg. And leaving a return neg to a user who did nothing wrong is what causes the angst among traders that the OP is describing, and is exactly the type of feedback I wish Beckett had the power to remove.

Perhaps there's more to the story, but based on the verbiage in both negs, the story seems pretty clear to me.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(12-27-2011, 12:33 PM)ceocards Wrote: Well, I was just trying to be diplomatic...but yes, unilaterally backing out of an accepted trade IS worthy of a neg. And leaving a return neg to a user who did nothing wrong is what causes the angst among traders that the OP is describing, and is exactly the type of feedback I wish Beckett had the power to remove.

Perhaps there's more to the story, but based on the verbiage in both negs, the story seems pretty clear to me.
This situation is exactly what i'm talking about. Maybe one party did deserve it but to leave it for no reason is wrong. I agree with you ceo. If only they could remove the feedbacks left on retaliation.
I also feel that leaving negative feed back in retaliation is also gonna put a hurt on your trading. Some may see what happened by reading the comments on both parties and may want to steer clear of any drama that can replay itself. jmo
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

True.... If it was a mistake? What can I do? To bad we
Can't erase the bad.... Mistakes does happen and I'm sure
It happens to everyone here
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

Sure by all mean no-one is perfect. This thread is not made to attack traders. Its simply to show some frustration that I have and how I can't be open and honest without someone ruining my rating or feedback. I do wish beckett could remove fdbk like this but it won't happen. Now just to be clear, I see negative feedback as a last resort. I would deduct stars for things. Negatives should be given to the ones who log in and show active on the boards but can't take two minutes to communicate and try to fix an issue. The ones who send either the wrong cards or missing cards should be contacted first. After numerous attempts and they still don't make it right then yes negative should be given. I think the ones who send wrong cards and then want you to send it back so they can ship the original cards are also to get negative. Why should I have to pay 1.71. I say send me a SASE and i'll ship it back at your cost.

Bottom line- Communication is key! I always communicate and those who trade with me know this. I'm not saying accidents don't happen but atleast talk to the trader and try to work something out. I also feel that if you are on here to trade,then you should be ready to ship also. When I accept a trade I take 10 minutes and pull everything,package,and stamp it. So it can go out next day. If i'm out of stamps I'll try to ship within 2 days. If I can't ship,I will let that trader know and give a time when I can get them out. I don't think someone should wait 3 weeks or longer for someone to ship. Imo if you are able to come on here and chat up the boards and play in your organzie then there is no reason why you can't pull the cards and ship within a day or two. If life is really that busy then you shouldn't be trading. Just my opinion. People shouldn't have to email and post on message boards looking to see where the trader is with their end of the deal.

Its a good site. I would like to trade with everyone. I'm sorry to those who feel i'm to harsh or wrong about this,or think its just cardboard.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.