`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When “properly packaged” just isn’t good enough for people.

RE: When “properly packaged” just isn’t good enough for people.
You cannot track by a customs number, paypal will not accept a customs number as a proof of delivery.

If you want SELLER PROTECTION from Paypal. You need to ship internationally certified with a signature card. Honestly, on the rare occasions that I ship international, I have only had the signature card returned a few of the times, not all.

If you send with a customs number only, the buyer can state with paypal that they never recieved the card and they can win the claim/dispute that way.

I have a trading buddy that sold an MJ auto #'d 1/10 to a guy in Austrailia and even with a custom number and scans of the postal reciepts the buyer won the ($510) claim. The card appeared on an Austrailian card forum later and there was still nothing the guy I knew could do with Paypal to get his money or the MJ auto back.

PLEASE!!! all of you read the fine print of the Paypal Seller Protection policies before selling internationally. After you do this and to some price checking on the post office you will realize that it is not worth shipping any card that your not willing to pay $15-$17 shipping on to get the required seller protection from paypal.......... You can also see why so many U.S. ebay sellers don't ship internationally and unfortunately alot of them learned this lesson the hard way!

I trade international more so than I sell international. I only sell overseas when I expect the card will sell in the $300+ range because of those shipping costs.

MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

RE: When “properly packaged” just isn’t good enough for people.
(12-26-2011, 11:24 AM)englandhousehold Wrote: You give a refund upon receipt of having the card returned to you......that helped to me years ago...claimed an item was broken and would not provide proof.....ebay will make them return it also for a refund, if that's what you want. That's the route I would go.....I don't trust them.
Are you still deployed? I recently returned this past September (3rd time). Just curious after noticing your avatar. Godd Bless!