`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Love GOOOOOOLLLLLDDD!!!!!

RE: I Love GOOOOOOLLLLLDDD!!!!!
Very nice but I would sell since his autos will be dropping like candy soon Sell!!!

What's with all the people saying "sell"??? You have NO CLUE how much this guys autos sell for. The price isn't going to drop because he has so few autos available...and there are SO MANY Packer fans out there. Favre autos are a dime a dozen, so are Rodgers and everyone else on that team...

LL4 you got the cornerstone of your PC at a fraction of the cost. Merry Christmas to you my friend!!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(12-26-2011, 11:45 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: What's with all the people saying "sell"??? You have NO CLUE how much this guys autos sell for. The price isn't going to drop because he has so few autos available...and there are SO MANY Packer fans out there. Favre autos are a dime a dozen, so are Rodgers and everyone else on that team...

LL4 you got the cornerstone of your PC at a fraction of the cost. Merry Christmas to you my friend!!!
+1...Keep and ENJOY!!!
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

awesome pickups. COngrats on the steal on the Woodson
Supercollecting DeMarco Murray LMK if you have anything
PC Stats: 860/1435. 91 1/1's, 189 Autos, 182 Gu, 216 #ed, 180 Base/RC's

[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Well talk about being a lucky dog! Thats just crazy man, you hook up is one heck of a guy. What else did he pick up? any of the gold embed stuff or diamonds by chance?
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Damn, Joe, steal is right!!!! LOVE it!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

WAY TO GO!!!! I HOPE YOU SNAG THE GOLD BULLION REEBOK PATCH AUTO ASWELL MATE!! SICK STEAL ILL KEEP AN I EYE FOR YABig Grin

Very nice!

(12-26-2011, 09:53 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: You better sell that Woodson asap!!! Just think of all the Favres you can get!!! Congrats man on a steal!!! You deserve it.
As tempting as it would be to make 5x my money back, I WILL NEVER sell this card!! I liked Chuck when he was on the Raiders & when the day came that he went to the Pack, I was extatic!! Everyone said he was washed up & to slow...... HAHAHAHA!!! All he's doin now is reaking havoc in the secondary, intercepting passes & making a STRONG case for the HOF.

Needless to say, I LOVE this card, it is the new cornerstone of my pc, & it aint goin nowhere! Big Grin
(12-26-2011, 11:45 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: What's with all the people saying "sell"??? You have NO CLUE how much this guys autos sell for. The price isn't going to drop because he has so few autos available...and there are SO MANY Packer fans out there. Favre autos are a dime a dozen, so are Rodgers and everyone else on that team...

Thanks Rdub! I agree! His auto's are beyond scarce. I know I could flip it and make out like a bandit, but regardless of price, this is a pc buy that aint goin anywhere! When I heard panini finally inked Woodson to a deal, I was chompin at the bit to get my hands on an auto! I new they were gonna be expensive & I was preparing to sell a ton of pc stuff to get one, but then, Christmas came early & I snagged it for a helluva deal!

Thanks for the kind words. Merry Christmas to you & yours! Smile
(12-26-2011, 03:37 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: Well talk about being a lucky dog! Thats just crazy man, you hook up is one heck of a guy. What else did he pick up? any of the gold embed stuff or diamonds by chance?
No, I jus bought the Woodson & the Forrest Gregg patch.... and that was more than I planned on spending anyways, lol. He had some gold embedded stuff but nothing real great. Didnt really look at what else he pulled, cuz once I saw that Woodson auto, I was in seventh heaven!! Im gonna go see him the week after New Years, to see what else he has tho.
(12-26-2011, 08:54 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Damn, Joe, steal is right!!!! LOVE it!
Thanks Brendan! The only thing that wuda made it better, was if he was a Wisconsin alum, lol. Smile
(12-26-2011, 10:31 PM)dfcj1499 Wrote: WAY TO GO!!!! I HOPE YOU SNAG THE GOLD BULLION REEBOK PATCH AUTO ASWELL MATE!! SICK STEAL ILL KEEP AN I EYE FOR YABig Grin
Dude, If I ever see that card, I would probably need life saving measures to revive me, cuz I'd flip out n probly have a heart attack.

But when it does surface, I can only imagine, the kings ransom its gonna go for!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**