`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry x-mas to all! What did santa bring you?

RE: Merry x-mas to all! What did santa bring you?
Nice stuff! I got these:

2011 Bowman DP&P Chrome Prospect Autographs Blue Refractors Dylan Bundy #065/150, Signed name "Bundy Dylan", never seen another one like itAt BGS: 2011 Leaf Valiant Draft Black Dylan Bundy #1/5

2005 Topps Chrome Update Red X-Fractors Ryan Braun FY #/652011 Leaf Valiant Orange Anthony Rendon #02/25

The Bundy Valiant is the Black Version #'d 1/5, and is at BGS. Notice on the Bundy Blue Refractor how he signed his name, it's the only one I have seen that he signed that way. The Rendon Valiant is the Orange #/25, and I also have the Rendon Purple version #/25 on the way, but no scan.
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

(12-27-2011, 09:08 AM)keyser soze Wrote: Nice stuff! I got these:

2011 Bowman DP&P Chrome Prospect Autographs Blue Refractors Dylan Bundy #065/150, Signed name "Bundy Dylan", never seen another one like itAt BGS: 2011 Leaf Valiant Draft Black Dylan Bundy #1/5

2005 Topps Chrome Update Red X-Fractors Ryan Braun FY #/652011 Leaf Valiant Orange Anthony Rendon #02/25

The Bundy Valiant is the Black Version #'d 1/5, and is at BGS. Notice on the Bundy Blue Refractor how he signed his name, it's the only one I have seen that he signed that way. The Rendon Valiant is the Orange #/25, and I also have the Rendon Purple version #/25 on the way, but no scan.
Nice!! Congrats on the pick ups

[Image: Exposfan09.jpg]

"Because some men aren't looking for money. They can't be bought, bullied, or reasoned with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Collecting Ryan Zimmerman and Marquis Grissom!

Santa Brought me this!

[Image: Freese.jpg]

(12-27-2011, 09:33 AM)Krangry Wrote: Santa Brought me this!

[Image: Freese.jpg]
Man, you must have been really good this year!
[Image: Exposfan09.jpg]

"Because some men aren't looking for money. They can't be bought, bullied, or reasoned with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Collecting Ryan Zimmerman and Marquis Grissom!