`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No cards for Christmas. :(

RE: No cards for Christmas. :(
Sorry to hear about all the disappointed little and not-so-little boys who woke up without cards under the tree this morning. I'll be sure to do a card giveaway once I get back home to make sure folks have something fun for the holidays...just won't be until after the 30th. Stay tuned...
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

I hit payday,lol
[Image: DSCN1105.jpg]
[Image: DSCN1106.jpg]
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Need any help with that Floyd?

(12-25-2011, 04:14 PM)floydtown Wrote: I hit payday,lol
[Image: DSCN1106.jpg]
What? No photo of you in the jersey "Tebowing"?
[Image: smiley_zzbeer.jpg]

I'll have to get one ,lol
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(12-25-2011, 01:43 PM)the cardboard fan Wrote: Nice I got a nice new Master Forge charcoal grill the year before last that I find excuses to grill something in all the time
I love cooking on the grill. While I haven't done much in a couple of weeks, I am normally cooking something on there 2-3 times a week. Always looking for new recipes to try out and have become a big fan of smoking things on there. Charcoal grills are the way to go. I think grilling has leaped ahead of card collecting in regards to my favorite hobby. At least with grilling, I get to enjoy (eat) the fruits of my labor!

Seriously man, rub it in a little. I got no cards either. My son got some though and not from me. I can't complain though. I got $100 from my dad and its my first gift since I was 14 from him (I am 31). Then my wife got the gift I loved most. She got me dog tag style chain with all my kids names on it and it says "Dear dad, we love you". Man talk about a cool gift. I was beside myself and may have even shed a tear. It even had the unborn baby on it. If you can't tell I have a soft spot for my babies.

Merry Christmas to everyone here. I am off to assemble more toys and put in another $30 worth of batteries.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Merry Christmas everyone! No cards for me either but the gf did get me a money clip that has a piece of a ball used in the 2001 Nlcs between the braves and dbacks. Thought that was really cool!
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

[Image: DSCN1105.jpg]
You interested in adopting?
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(12-25-2011, 04:19 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: I love cooking on the grill. While I haven't done much in a couple of weeks, I am normally cooking something on there 2-3 times a week. Always looking for new recipes to try out and have become a big fan of smoking things on there. Charcoal grills are the way to go. I think grilling has leaped ahead of card collecting in regards to my favorite hobby. At least with grilling, I get to enjoy (eat) the fruits of my labor!
I hear ya, I have been really getting into it more and more the last few years

My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)