`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
~~~~~To All You Racing Fans~~~~~

RE: ~~~~~To All You Racing Fans~~~~~
I was hoping the Panthers wouldn't draft Cam, but he sure has made it exciting to watch the Panthers again.

(12-30-2011, 02:55 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: I was hoping the Panthers wouldn't draft Cam, but he sure has made it exciting to watch the Panthers again.
Yeah, I cant knock what hes done. If I was a Panther fan Id be excited...
Now if they can get the def. to play better they might be decent.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(12-30-2011, 04:23 PM)the great 48 Wrote: Yeah, I cant knock what hes done. If I was a Panther fan Id be excited...
Now if they can get the def. to play better they might be decent.
They'll be pretty good next year if most of the def. starters come back from injury. 2 of the 3 starting LB's (Beason & Davis) have been out for the season since the 2nd or 3rd game and the other starter (Dan Connor) has missed some games too. I don't think Thomas Davis will try to come back though. 3 ACL tears in 2 & 1/2 years has got to be devastating for him, but James Anderson has really stepped up this year. They are also missing a starting CB and Safety. To top all of that off, they had two RC's in at DT and both were injured in the same game. Somehow, they just keep winning though. 5 wins in the last 6 games is really good considering the injuries and inexperience, as well as how the first 9 games ended with the D falling apart (win or lose--the D wore out and gave up WAY too many points). I would love to see Julius Peppers come back from Chicago like Muhsin Muhammad did after a few yrs. there.
It's amazing that adding Cam and two new TE's COMPLETELY changed that offense! And the O-line is still missing Jeff Otah. I'm beginning to wonder if he'll ever play an NFL game again. It's been almost 2 years since he's been in a regular season game at RT.
Even if they don't make the PO's next year, I'll be happy if they finish better than 8-8 in 2012.