`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC questions opinion needed!!!

PC questions opinion needed!!!
I was thinking about getting my entire cowboys pc graded but had a thought.... Instead of getting the scrubs graded , example ..... Skyler Green and Pat Watkins...... Should I buy some slabs off of eBay and slab them myself??? I still like the protection.
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

RE: PC questions opinion needed!!!
(12-24-2011, 09:26 AM)msimonds Wrote: I was thinking about getting my entire cowboys pc graded but had a thought.... Instead of getting the scrubs graded , example ..... Skyler Green and Pat Watkins...... Should I buy some slabs off of eBay and slab them myself??? I still like the protection.
How are you going to slab them yourself? You can't just buy Beckett slabs on eBay.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(12-24-2011, 10:09 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: How are you going to slab them yourself? You can't just buy Beckett slabs on eBay.
Maybe not "beckett" slabs but you can buy slabs to do it yourself.
I think its a great idea msimonds. Might get a lil pricey though.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(12-24-2011, 10:16 AM)the great 48 Wrote: Maybe not "Beckett" slabs but you can buy slabs to do it yourself.
I think its a great idea msimonds. Might get a lil pricey though.
What kind of slab?

I just checked them out thats nice, ima buy a few hundred lol

(12-24-2011, 10:38 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: What kind of slab?
There are some on there, go look.

(12-24-2011, 10:52 AM)the great 48 Wrote: There are some on there, go look.
You don't have to be so RUDE about it!!!!!!!!

(12-24-2011, 10:59 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: You don't have to be so RUDE about it!!!!!!!!
LOL, I wasnt rude at all. Just said to go look.
If anything you were rude to the OP..."You can't just buy Beckett slabs on eBay"
How you gonna tell them what they cant do when you have no knowledge of the situation?
Now lets both quit being rude and stop hijacking the thread.
If you have something to say pm me.

Yeah they have mini slabs you can buy
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

(12-24-2011, 10:59 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: You don't have to be so RUDE about it!!!!!!!!
Dang Nolan... Chill out man... This is the second post where you are jumping down a members throat... Calm down... It's just Sports cards... Seriously if you don't like what a member says, or his tone, PM him... Stop lashing out here on the boards for all to see... I don't know about you, but I am here to enjoy myself, and have some fun... I swear... Way too much drama these days...Sad
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin