`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for dragik and nemesis7777

Looking for dragik and nemesis7777
Hey Nate, can you PM me? Have a question for you.

Also, anyone seen nemesis7777 lately? I know he posted something a little while back saying he's going to cut down on this site but I'm trying to find him to see if I can find out what happened to his end of our trade.

Thanks
Please check out www.hockeyvadim.com for my whole collection

Banner done by "Tha Penguin"

[Image: vadim002.png]

RE: Looking for dragik and nemesis7777
Nemesis7777 is on every now and then. Still not in the full swing of trading again to my knowledge. Stand up guy from what I know. I'm sure he will get back to you.

Hey Vadim, i had thought i'd already written you back after your last note, but apparently i hadnt haha or the internet somehow saw fit to reject it. I've been on holiday back in my home state and good internet access has been scarce. I'm just accepting that the card from my end is lost in transit, so what im doing is sending another one (same card, same condition, just from my Set lol). If by chance the first one does turn up, let me know, but i dont think it will its been ages. Apologies for not wiritng back or being around to sort it out mate, but im posting out today, hope it reaches you soon. I should be available with reliable internet and back at home after the 30th (friday). Cheers.

Steve
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

(12-27-2011, 06:22 PM)nemesis77777 Wrote: Hey Vadim, i had thought i'd already written you back after your last note, but apparently i hadnt haha or the internet somehow saw fit to reject it. I've been on holiday back in my home state and good internet access has been scarce. I'm just accepting that the card from my end is lost in transit, so what im doing is sending another one (same card, same condition, just from my Set lol). If by chance the first one does turn up, let me know, but i dont think it will its been ages. Apologies for not wiritng back or being around to sort it out mate, but im posting out today, hope it reaches you soon. I should be available with reliable internet and back at home after the 30th (friday). Cheers.

Steve
Sounds good Steve, appreciate the info here. Never got a response after my last note so wasn't sure if you were still here or not. I will continue to look for both packages.

Thanks
Vadim

Please check out www.hockeyvadim.com for my whole collection

Banner done by "Tha Penguin"

[Image: vadim002.png]

glad it comes back

and i haven't seen nate in a bit
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)