`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 down 3 to go

5 down 3 to go
Any help you guys could be would be dope! I need the Rondo, Jennings and Kareem to finish this set. The Magic is numbered to /5 so I think I got the hardest one. What do you guys think so far?
Photobucket

RE: 5 down 3 to go
Those look sweet
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(12-23-2011, 10:07 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Those look sweet
Thanks man, yeah I pulled the griffin like 8 months ago and fell in love with the design.

that will be a very nice set to complete, what is durant's headline and have any of those went live?
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Very cool, good luck finding the remaining ones. Look forward to seeing them all together
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

Cool set to try for. Ill keep an eye out.

Yeah I love that set too. I pulled the Kobe/100, but not the auto variety unfortunately.

Love the Havlicek especially. Such an iconic moment in NBA history.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(12-24-2011, 06:21 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: that will be a very nice set to complete, what is durant's headline and have any of those went live?
Durant "youngest scoring champ" and no panini gives me a different story everytime.. Last one they told me is that the card still needs to be serial numbered.. Ugh!!

wat do u mean by dope? nice set though

(12-24-2011, 12:27 PM)eman97 Wrote: wat do u mean by dope? nice set though
Sorry about my slang!! "dope" means it would be cool and I would appreciate it if u guys could keep an eye out for the remaining cards.