`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What do you think?

RE: What do you think?
I donno its just hard for me to see. Plus i'm not a big fan of luck. I'm a west coast and Pac 12 guy so I saw luck non stop this year and I'm not sold. Especially in the Oregon and Oregon State (1st half) games. I think as scouts watch more film on him after the season and leading up to the draft his hype level will come back down to earth.
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

He's still going #1 no matter what. If STL doesn't choose him, it'll be some team willing to offer something like 2 #1s and 2 #2s or 3 #1s to trade up.

Mn would take him regardless of Ponder, Bradford would be a different story and I think STL would rather have Kalil...however if they trade out of #1, the wouldnt get Kalil as they would most likely trade below MN (4th or lower) and MN would take Kalil if Luck was gone and Kalil is there.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

I thinnk they look a lot like the old Fleer Authentix. With that said I really liked that set. Thanks for sharing.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

Hmmm, ok. I just read an article from ESPN that says as long as Colts lose final game, they get No. 1 overall pick.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/738391...ek-17-loss

That is awesome! They need to hire you as a designer!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.