`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is beckett closed today?

Is beckett closed today?
I have been trying to call all day and its saying they are closed.

My problem is I got an email stating that my OVERNIGHT order was shipped yesterday, yet no tracking number nothing.

I hope beckett refunds my overnight shipping charge. I paid for it to be specifically delivered before Christmas for my son.

No response to emails or phone calls.

RE: Is beckett closed today?
(12-23-2011, 02:17 PM)tristanrules Wrote: I have been trying to call all day and its saying they are closed.

My problem is I got an email stating that my OVERNIGHT order was shipped yesterday, yet no tracking number nothing.

I hope beckett refunds my overnight shipping charge. I paid for it to be specifically delivered before Christmas for my son.

I am not sure if they are closed today, but the beckett.com/grading website does not list this as a holiday. You can attempt to contact the mods, etc., using the email addresses in the "Message Board 101" topic at the top of this forum.

Also, I never get emails, but you should be able to go to beckett.com/grading, click on the Order Status link, and see the tracking number on that page. Hope this helps! My fingers are crossed for you.

(12-23-2011, 02:17 PM)tristanrules Wrote: I have been trying to call all day and its saying they are closed.

Officially closed. In fact, some of us are here. The grading department was working until about 30 minutes ago.

I just looked up your tracking number. I'll send it to you in a PM.

Package was given by grading to the shipping department evening of the 21st. It got shipped on the 22nd.

FedEx says the address is an office building and that delivery was attempted at 8:45AM and at 9:55AM this morning and the delivery failed both times because "Business Closed. With the tracking number you should be able to pick it up at the local fedex office though.

IT Guy

Thanks IT guy, but I did not have the tracking and I wasnt sure if it was shipped at all.

Had I received the tracking before I would have made sure someone was at the office early to sign, but I did not want someone waiting in vain.

I tried calling all day from the very early morning and all I got was a recording, emails bounced back.

Everything was done correctly at beckett, just a little information on tracking would have given me a heads up.

Such is life, have a Merry Christmas everyone!

(12-23-2011, 05:42 PM)tristanrules Wrote: Merry Christmas everyone!
Merry Christmas to you too!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!