IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Albert Pujols rookie pick up at a LCS

Albert Pujols rookie pick up at a LCS
Made an offer on it and well, here it is:

2001 Donruss Classics "Timeless Tributes" 044/100

Thought for the $$ considering it's not the one #'d /585, figured I got a hell of a deal for the shorter print run.

[Image: Jordan.jpg]

Picked these up as well while I was there:

[Image: Jordan-1-2.jpg]

RE: Albert Pujols rookie pick up at a LCS
nice! congrats

Very nice pickups.
[Image: fredwilliamson.jpg]

Very nice, congrats.

very nice p/u's
If you have less than 25 trades. I ask that you ship first!
Collecting RC's / Prospects / USA / Aflac & Mike Stanton......
[Image: Scan1-1.jpg]

Thanks guys for the views and replies. Always looking for Mantle stuff in return.

Good to hear from you again. Nice cards Smile
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

sweet card i really loved the early classics set designs

(12-22-2011, 11:07 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Made an offer on it and well, here it is:

2001 Donruss Classics "Timeless Tributes" 044/100

Thought for the $$ considering it's not the one #'d /585, figured I got a hell of a deal for the shorter print run.

[Image: Jordan.jpg]

Picked these up as well while I was there:

[Image: Jordan-1-2.jpg]

(12-23-2011, 12:58 PM)beatles guy Wrote: Good to hear from you again. Nice cards Smile
You too man long time..My dad went back to Chicago recently and brought back a bunch of photos, and basically odd ball stuff, anyway, he also brought back a bunch of old Beattles stuff, like records (original ones), Beattle mags, books, and alot of other items. He loves the Beattles man, he's in love. lol Just thought you would like to know. See ya.

(12-26-2011, 10:19 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: You too man long time..My dad went back to Chicago recently and brought back a bunch of photos, and basically odd ball stuff, anyway, he also brought back a bunch of old Beattles stuff, like records (original ones), Beattle mags, books, and alot of other items. He loves the Beattles man, he's in love. lol Just thought you would like to know. See ya.
Cool, I have a very small Beatles collection and will pick up something if I see it and can afford it Smile Hope to see you around more often. We need more vintage guys around here Smile
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts