Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

RE: SHOCK AND AWE!!....RW34 has outdone herself...wow...1/1 Tom Rathman
(12-22-2011, 08:52 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Congrats brother bear glad it made its way home
+1 Smile heard this was gonna happen a while back, just been sitting back waiting for the day bud Smile

(12-22-2011, 08:57 PM)pbean Wrote: +1 Smile heard this was gonna happen a while back, just been sitting back waiting for the day bud Smile
Smile
3 beers and i am still shaking.....i wasnt sure if he would budge with it but if anyone had a chance at it.....it was going to be Wendy.....worked her ARS off i tell ya..wow.

thanks everyone!! shes the best!! i know she hates having her name in lights... but so deserving, i couldnt help myself!!!...sorry RW...
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Sorry it took so long to get these things to you....I pulled that Wooten and Forte. LOL That might tell you how long they've been gathering dust. Confused

You've been one of the most consistent members of Beckett over the time I've been on these boards and I consider you one of my true friends. I feel that this is such a small way to repay the kindness you've shown to all members here. What is a community if we can't all help each other out from time to time? The time, effort, and money invested in your set shows such a rare level of commitment, I feel it's something everyone should have helped with. Far too many people in this hobby give up after 10 cards or bail with silly excuses when they realized they maxed their credit cards. Kudos to you my friend!!

As for the Rathman, I've had it sitting here for about a week and a half. I wanted to enjoy it a little before sending it on as that was an experience I'd rather forget; and now that the card is in its rightful home, I know I will be able to!! (extra thanks to PBean for one of the trade cards and to BigLump for his help in public relations with the previous Rathman owner!)

I'm not much for religion, but this one deserves a top-of-the-lungs-screaming HALLELUJAH!!!!!!
Followed by a cold, frosty beverage. Big Grin

HAPPY HOLIDAYS CHIBEARS!!
(12-22-2011, 09:07 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: i know she hates having her name in lights... but so deserving, i couldnt help myself!!!...sorry RW...
Smile
You know me too well! LOL
Me shy. Angel
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Eh, don't really see what the big deal is, just a bunch of average cards really.

LOL, awesome stuff, I expect nothing less from Wendy though.
Congrats, brother!! Very well deserved indeed!
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

Great package chibears, wtg rw34 on the spirit of the season and the hobby. all i can say is wow and awesome!!!!
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

Unreal! Maybe I should sweet talk her instead of trash talking about Fantasy football.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

YIKES, amazing cards there Jeffie Big Grin

Wendy you are the best my friend Smile Way to help out an amazing friend and Beckett member!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow I am in awe she pulled it off! This was what 6 months worth of work? I honestly thought it was given up on. I must say an even higher level of respect for Wendy has been earned. Color me super impressed! I knew she was awesome but this kicked it up a few hundred notches!
Chi congrats on your set buddy! So glad to see it made its way to you!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC