`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Aplogy to cybertrenz02

RE: My Aplogy to cybertrenz02
(12-23-2011, 12:00 AM)mik253 Wrote: Wow, you know I was gonna offer a certain team die cut to you but given recent drop in your rating,I ummmmm may need you to send first now...........

Big Grin
Hardy har har....lmao
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

I know when trading I look at the comments first and foremost and then the star ratings. With that said I think the vast majority of traders here know that cybertrenz02 is a stand up guy. I would not hesitate to trade with him.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

(12-23-2011, 01:15 AM)bigt314 Wrote: I know when trading I look at the comments first and foremost and then the star ratings. With that said I think the vast majority of traders here know that cybertrenz02 is a stand up guy. I would not hesitate to trade with him.
+1
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

(12-23-2011, 01:15 AM)bigt314 Wrote: I know when trading I look at the comments first and foremost and then the star ratings. With that said I think the vast majority of traders here know that cybertrenz02 is a stand up guy. I would not hesitate to trade with him.
+10!
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

Thanks everyone....MAN I have a lot of freebies I need to mail....lol
Bucket

The stars should be filled from the beginning
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

hey cyber, any interest in the trade i sent ya?

I was thinking maybe a warning message would be in order before the sumbit it accepted (perhaps something like "You are about to leave negative feedback, do you want to continue?") its apparent that white's not the only one to make this mistake. Just a suggestion for the programmers.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

To say Beckett can't edit the feedback is just ridiculous....they just have to want to do it to get it done.

(12-23-2011, 01:16 PM)pork chop Wrote: hey cyber, any interest in the trade i sent ya?
Definitely bud...was just gonna add a few things....cool?
Bucket