Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading for Red Wings

Trading for Red Wings
Hello there.

I am in the process of entering into my organize the contents of 3 boxes + of Artifacts and 2 boxes of Certified.

Check it out - nothing pulled for my PC, so all is up for grabs.

Thanks and have a Happy Holiday Season!!

RE: Trading for Red Wings
offer sent
Wanting these primarily Igor Shesterkin, Alexis Lafrenière  Kaapo Kakko, Adam Fox, K'Andre Miller, Ryan Lindgren, Zac Jones, Braden Schneider. Just starting PC For Jack Hughes & Illya Sorokin.

Take a look at my org, see if theres anything you need/want. I'm sure i could find anything to trade for.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

(12-22-2011, 03:44 PM)madmack29 Wrote: Hello there.

I am in the process of entering into my organize the contents of 3 boxes + of Artifacts and 2 boxes of Certified.

Check it out - nothing pulled for my PC, so all is up for grabs.

Thanks and have a Happy Holiday Season!!
I finally got the Certified cards added yesterday. Thanks to all who have responded so far with trade offers.

Nathan

(12-25-2011, 11:21 AM)madmack29 Wrote: I finally got the Certified cards added yesterday. Thanks to all who have responded so far with trade offers.

Nathan
I added a couple hundred more cards - mostly serial numbered and rookie cards. Take a look and make an offer.

Thanks,
Nathan

I have added about 250 more cards to my ORG this week, some 2011-12 stuff along with some old Young Guns & rookie cards.

Still looking to trade for Red Wings cards. I have about 3000 inserts / parallels etc dating back to 1996-97 that I have not entered into my ORG yet - working slowly through them.

Thanks,
Nathan