`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Stupid Deer

RE: OT: Stupid Deer
Deer insurance? Geico has the gecko, Farmer's has, well, farmers insurance which would cover cattle and such, Amica covers calculator accidents...
In all seriousness, glad you're okay, but I wouldn't let Santa know what you did to Rudolph Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(12-22-2011, 06:21 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: Deer insurance? Geico has the gecko, Farmer's has, well, farmers insurance which would cover cattle and such, Amica covers calculator accidents...
In all seriousness, glad you're okay, but I wouldn't let Santa know what you did to Rudolph Smile
Speaking of that my wife told my 6 year old daughter I hit a raindeer and she was almost about to cry and asked how is Santa going to deliver the presents.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

(12-22-2011, 06:25 PM)chrisa19978 Wrote: Speaking of that my wife told my 6 year old daughter I hit a raindeer and she was almost about to cry and asked how is Santa going to deliver the presents.
Sounds like I would get along with your wife Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(12-22-2011, 06:25 PM)chrisa19978 Wrote: Speaking of that my wife told my 6 year old daughter I hit a raindeer and she was almost about to cry and asked how is Santa going to deliver the presents.
Man that stinks. Glad you are ok.
I know you are addicted to cards when you said card insurance instead of car insurance. LOL

Chris you should have used nail polish and painted the nose red. LOL
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Good to know that your just fine and I wish the deer would use the crosswalk next time.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Man your wife is cruel. Your daughter will hate you for that if you don't make your wife tell her the truth. This whole thread made me laugh after hearing the responses. The least you could have done was try to drive Rudolph to the hospital. Man, no presents for you this year. I am not even sure I can go through with our trade after what you have done to Santa's deer man. J/K let's work on it tomorrow, I am off too bed. Glad you are okay man.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Very lucky the deer didn't end up in your front seat!
I had a deer standing on the turnpike in my lane while I was doing 80mph in the middle of the night a couple months ago.. Found out I didn't have anti-lock brakes when I locked 'em up and fish-tailed all over the highway until I stopped facing the wrong direction. The deer just walked away. I think it was laughing.

(12-22-2011, 11:41 PM)randall617 Wrote: Very lucky the deer didn't end up in your front seat!
I had a deer standing on the turnpike in my lane while I was doing 80mph in the middle of the night a couple months ago.. Found out I didn't have anti-lock brakes when I locked 'em up and fish-tailed all over the highway until I stopped facing the wrong direction. The deer just walked away. I think it was laughing.
Oh it was and I can guarantee that.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(12-22-2011, 07:42 PM)waynetalger Wrote: Man that stinks. Glad you are ok.
I know you are addicted to cards when you said card insurance instead of car insurance. LOL

Chris you should have used nail polish and painted the nose red. LOL
We all have are issues UI guess mine is cards. But I have one heck of a collection. It takes to long to go through them all. But one day after finishing I will have 10,000 + cards listed for trade. Right now I just list a few at a time and go through my cards slowly organizing them.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]