`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF: Current Rangers Autos

WTTF: Current Rangers Autos
Looking Autos of current Rangers if you have some that you are wanting to trade LMK what you have and what you are looking for I have tons of cards that I still need to load in my org.

RE: WTTF: Current Rangers Autos
Not playing at this time but could be in the future
I have 2010 Bowman Sterling Mike Olt ( played in 64 games in 2010 and hit 23 HR) and Kellin Deglan ( is a catcher prospect in the British Columbia Premier Lague - a wood bat circut that also produced Just morneau, Rich Harden and Ryan Dempster)
Just a little info on the players if you didnt know who they are. Good chance they can become a ML if you are wanting to take a chance on them
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(12-22-2011, 12:09 AM)waynetalger Wrote: Not playing at this time but could be in the future
I have 2010 Bowman Sterling Mike Olt ( played in 64 games in 2010 and hit 23 HR) and Kellin Deglan ( is a catcher prospect in the British Columbia Premier Lague - a wood bat circut that also produced Just morneau, Rich Harden and Ryan Dempster)
Just a little info on the players if you didnt know who they are. Good chance they can become a ML if you are wanting to take a chance on them
I would be interested. What are you looking for?

2009 UD Pride of a Nation Neftali Feliz Autograph. Really tough pull, was 1 in every other case for an UD Black card in 2009. I'm really looking for Joe Mauer stuff for it
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

(12-22-2011, 11:03 AM)clarkzac Wrote: 2009 UD Pride of a Nation Neftali Feliz Autograph. Really tough pull, was 1 in every other case for an UD Black card in 2009. I'm really looking for Joe Mauer stuff for it
I would be interested but the only Joe Mauer I have is his Bowman Rc

I have a 2011 Topps Chrome Rookie auto #188 Alexi Ogando but I didn't see much I was interested in unless you have more that aren't listed for trade.

These are not auto's,but I have an extra complete set (8) of Ranger Diamond Die Cuts to trade.I took them out of organize because I kept getting offers for individual cards.Would rather trade the whole set.I need Rangers or Cowboys if you're interested.
Collecting Nolan Ryan (any uniform), Texas Rangers, Cowboys HOF'ers

(12-22-2011, 12:33 PM)cspen Wrote: I have a 2011 Topps Chrome Rookie auto #188 Alexi Ogando but I didn't see much I was interested in unless you have more that aren't listed for trade.
I do have some cards that are not entered into my organize yet so let me know what you would be looking for and I will see what I have.