`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about the Topps chrome 2011's

Question about the Topps chrome 2011's
has anyone else been getting bent cards in their packs? they aren't bent to the point of creases but they come slightly bent
are they supposed to be this way due to the nature of the card or should i be getting a refund?

RE: Question about the Topps chrome 2011's
Some are worse than others they are like that from the film on them or something. Some have been out of control this year

it probably kills the value no?

won't be buying chrome anymore than .. cheap skates

just put them in a top loader and you can't tell if it is a valuable card, not like the card is actually damaged in any way shape or form.

i have noticed a few retail packs of them were they are not really bent, but seem to have a kinda curve to em so they dont lay flat. If that's what your talking about i think its probably perdy normal and there doesn't appear to be any actual damage to the cards, just gotta stack em together in a case for a while and they will straighten out fine.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

The Chrome Curl is a common problem every year that i've seen since i started collecting.Seems like a lot of the cards have the curve or bow to the.If you have a bunch that are that way put them in a 25-50 count case and throw a dummy card or two on top then close them up tight and put some kind of weight on them.They will flatten out or if its just a single throw it in a toploader and it will flatten out.
Thanks Ironman71635
[Image: hillis.jpg]
I collect Felix Jones,Darren Mcfadden,D.J. Williams (Arkansas TE),Ryan Mallett,and Mike Alstott. Peyton Hillis Super-collector 273/375 73% complete and looking for more.

(12-28-2011, 01:02 PM)budmademewizer Wrote: The Chrome Curl is a common problem every year that i've seen since i started collecting.Seems like a lot of the cards have the curve or bow to the.If you have a bunch that are that way put them in a 25-50 count case and throw a dummy card or two on top then close them up tight and put some kind of weight on them.They will flatten out or if its just a single throw it in a toploader and it will flatten out.
+1 This is exactly correct.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

thanks guys i don't feel so bad i put a little cash into the chrome cards trying to fill out the set and get the inserts
i'd hate for it to be a waste .. and yeah since i've put them in plastic they've all practically straightened out and there are no creases so big deal no fuss no muss ..

i was pretty excited too fill out the topps prime set as well i've got like 5 or 6 cam newton rookies at 15 a piece .. planing on taking a trip tomorrow to altoona to see this card shop see if i can barder with the guy .. i'd love to do some trading on here once i get it figured