`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
internet problem-PLEASE READ!!!

internet problem-PLEASE READ!!!
Hey guys and gals, I am having some tech difficulties. My internet tower was down for 6 days and they finally got it fixed yesterday to find out it shorted out some of my equipment at the house and they cant get a tech out until the 29TH!!! I am not handling that very well to say the least and it has pretty much ruined my trading experience on here this Christmas cause i have to come up to the library to even get on for 15 minute increments. I have responded to anyone i have anything going with, I think, and if i didnt, this is the reason why. This really blows and hopefully something changes and i am back on sooner. I will be coming back up here to the library a few more times before the 29th but it is such a hassle but i have to do what i can. I hope all of you and your families have a Merry Christmas.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

RE: internet problem-PLEASE READ!!!
Merry Christmas drew and hopefully it gets fixed...my internet back home is messed up as well
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

have had to deal with this during the few hurricanes we have here in texas over the years so i know the feeling dude. Not good when your in the middle of a sale or trade for sure but im sure those your doing business with will be thankful for this post. Merry Christmas to you and yours as wellSmile
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Thanks guys and i have made contact with alot of people but if i didnt with you for some reason i am trying to come to the library daily but it is a pain in the rear. Thanks for all the understanding. Talk soon!!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]