`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW GIANTS PC PICKUPS-AUTO EDITION

NEW GIANTS PC PICKUPS-AUTO EDITION
My wife gave me these early stocking presents. My favorites are the Bradshaw and the Hampton auto. But they all are great additions to my slowly growing Giants PC. Thanks for viewing!

[Image: 100_2635.jpg]

RE: NEW GIANTS PC PICKUPS-AUTO EDITION
You're right, that Hampton is awesome! I remember having that original card when I was a kid! lol
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

great additions to the PC. Nice early xmas presents I'd say.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

Thanks!! They were awesome Christmas presents. I love the Hampton. I own the original. Actually like 3. He was one of my favorite Giants. He was one great RB. I used to pretend I was him playing football with buddies when I was little. I didn't realize that there was ever an auto card made of him but when I got it I was so stoked!

Nice! Is the Jacobs a patch or something? Either way that looks cool.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(12-21-2011, 11:59 AM)the great 48 Wrote: Nice! Is the Jacobs a patch or something? Either way that looks cool.
Its a manufactured patch. but still pretty cool.

I have that same Hampton. He was one of my all-time faves and when I had the chance to get that auto, I snatched it up!

Nice start, btw..
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(12-21-2011, 01:26 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: I have that same Hampton. He was one of my all-time faves and when I had the chance to get that auto, I snatched it up!

Nice start, btw..
Thanks KKG! That Hampton card is very cool. It may hold no value to some, but it was the most exciting from the lot. He must not have many autos out there. So glad I have one.