Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Press Pass Legends box break - Scans

RE: 2010 Press Pass Legends box break - Scans
intrested in the dw flag and the irvan ru and the force auto lmk
looking for all redskins and devin thomas cards

(01-20-2012, 06:29 PM)bigapple14 Wrote: Any chance you'd want to trade the drag racing cards? LMK.

Thanks!
Absolutely, I'd love to trade the Drag Racing cards. But you do not have any cards listed for trade...

(01-23-2012, 05:36 PM)Redskinsfan Wrote: intrested in the dw flag and the irvan ru and the force auto lmk
Let me take a look. It has been a hectic couple of weeks, I haven't been around much.

(01-21-2012, 12:00 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: I sent you a TO to help remind you. Wink
Once you add the 2011 Stealth cards, LMK! I'm sure I have some stuff you need/want in this or other sports, or that you can trade with another member you are associated with.
I am not trying to be pushy, but I really need those cards, so LMK whenever you can. Thanks.
No problem - I have had a hectic couple of weeks...trading cards have been pretty low on the priority list, unfortunately.

I think I have everything put into Organize, though.
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

(01-24-2012, 11:05 AM)dunnere Wrote: Absolutely, I'd love to trade the Drag Racing cards. But you do not have any cards listed for trade...

Let me take a look. It has been a hectic couple of weeks, I haven't been around much.

No problem - I have had a hectic couple of weeks...trading cards have been pretty low on the priority list, unfortunately.

I think I have everything put into Organize, though.
Ok I am building this set.have a few extras ill make a couple of collections public for u tonight also what do u collect
looking for all redskins and devin thomas cards