`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
PLEASE READ

RE: PLEASE READ
(12-21-2011, 03:20 PM)floydtown Wrote: Everyone needs to read his past posts and decide for yourself before sending out freebies. I know how generous you guys are but Just want everyone to be informed.

Threads
Thanks for looking out for us, here's the way I look at it. Any time you donate to a cause, there is an assumed risk that the cause is not just, or is ficticious. If it is ficticious, than the individual who is reaping the benefits of others generosity will, in time, end up getting what's coming to them. I am not religious, nor do I believe in a higher power, but I do believe that, with few exceptions, you get what you give. If this guy is repeatedly soliciting charity under false pretences, than my charity is only speeding up his impending retribution. At least his post history shows that he's appreciative of the charity he receives, whether it's deserved or not.

Having said that, he's never sent his address, and I have already gone to the post office, and after waiting in line for 40 minutes there, I won't be going back until post-Christmas
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

All I can say is wow that is a lot of threads asking and thanking for free stuff. I hope no one sees there stuff on eBay. I think right now all of us could say a thing or two about our financial situation. Idk, do what feels right in life and it all will be good. I chose not to send on this one, did not feel right to me. But I agree if you give something it should be no strings attached. Good luck to all and may all of you here on Beckett have a safe and happy holidays !

I ask you all. Who do YOU feel bad for?
I feel bad for(if there is one) the 11 year old kid who's learning from this guy.
23isit's bucket
Collecting hall of famer GU and auto's. Todays stars
[Image: philliesbanner2.jpg]

I do not know what is worse the guy asking for free cards or the people trying to dump 100 base cards on him for $10.
[Image: braunsig.png]

(12-21-2011, 08:51 PM)ELevin99 Wrote: I do not know what is worse the guy asking for free cards or the people trying to dump 100 base cards on him for $10.
definite +1 here bro
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

These threads should be shut down as soon as they pop up . Most of these guys are full of crap. This dude got robbed, his house got flooded and all this other nonsense..seems he'd have more to worry about than trying to get free baseball cards. Stop teaching your son to be a lowlife like you, if you even have a son. Cant wait till your thread tmrw after you get attacked by a grizzly bear and need more cards for your son

I also like the fact he has yet to respond to any of tha accusations....definitely lowlife
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75