`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is anyone else having this organize issue?

Is anyone else having this organize issue?
I'm getting alot of doubles coming in from trades that i'm making. I have my "manny pc" set up as a folder for "wants with trade for showing 1" and another folder for "haves".

Example: I am looking at someones trade folder. I see the yellow stars. So i add them to the trade cart. Person then accepts the trade. I then go to my trade folder and take all those manny cards and place them into my "haves" folder. THen I check my wants folder and it doesn't show the cards.

However, I'm still getting alot of cards coming up that I already have. Its getting really annoying and its causing me to waste money. Am I doing something wrong here or has the organize features become messed up now?

Dan
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

RE: Is anyone else having this organize issue?
(12-20-2011, 03:27 PM)talkntribe Wrote: I'm getting alot of doubles coming in from trades that i'm making. I have my "manny pc" set up as a folder for "wants with trade for showing 1" and another folder for "haves".

Example: I am looking at someones trade folder. I see the yellow stars. So i add them to the trade cart. Person then accepts the trade. I then go to my trade folder and take all those manny cards and place them into my "haves" folder. THen I check my wants folder and it doesn't show the cards.

However, I'm still getting alot of cards coming up that I already have. Its getting really annoying and its causing me to waste money. Am I doing something wrong here or has the organize features become messed up now?

Dan
First off the haves and want folders don't do anything. They are not connected to anything. They are only there for your reference.

You MUST use the 'Trade For' and 'Trade Away' columns.

Next, when you accept a trade the cards are transferred to your 'Recently Traded' folder. The cards listed there are all of the cards in the trade. This is fine except the the cards that you traded for don't have tags and they are duplicates of the original listings which then have to be deleted. If you don't do this they remain floating free in your Org. attracting trade offers.
The listing from the 'Trade Away' side are fine, they have tags and the inventory has been adjusted and they don't have duplicates.
Maybe someday the developers will fix this maddening short come.

Ray

(12-20-2011, 05:17 PM)ktcardshop Wrote: First off the haves and want folders don't do anything. They are not connected to anything. They are only there for your reference.

You MUST use the 'Trade For' and 'Trade Away' columns.
Yea I use the trade for columns. I use the "Wants and haves" folders because I like to keep my stuff better organized. Its easier for me to see everything I have in one folder.

I also noticed that duplicate stuff now. I traded today and had alot of topps cards in my traded folder. I added those cards to the folder they should go into and it made doubles. It showed the (trade for) and then showed the (received) so i had to delete all those. Just a pain.

(12-20-2011, 05:44 PM)talkntribe Wrote: Yea I use the trade for columns. I use the "Wants and haves" folders because I like to keep my stuff better organized. Its easier for me to see everything I have in one folder.

I also noticed that duplicate stuff now. I traded today and had alot of topps cards in my traded folder. I added those cards to the folder they should go into and it made doubles. It showed the (trade for) and then showed the (received) so i had to delete all those. Just a pain.
Granted it can be a royal pain, especially if you have several hundred cards in a trade.

Ray

The way to handle this that I have done is
go to your want folder and delete them once the trade is completed and from your recently traded folder click on them and move them to your Have folder.

One reason I dont have a want folder anymore os to keep this from happening to me.
I would make a spread sheet and mark them off of there one I picked them up. Now I might go back to the want folder in the future once that thingy there gets fixed.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Nice Wayne. I'll try that tonite.

Yeah I notice this as well. I trade for the same cards like 4 times when I was new here.