Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Words with Friends, anybody play?

OT: Words with Friends, anybody play?
Its addictive...
My Brother in Law got me into it on saturday and I find myself looking the entire day. LOL

If you are on, my username is jrobles33

RE: OT: Words with Friends, anybody play?
Ha, I play, my name is Bustin5Knots, I'm not very good and I don't check it often. But I turned notifications on so maybe I'll check more
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

I play on occasion, my Facebook is my name, Peter St Jean, add me and I'll play but the first word you play has to be "TRADE" Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

My wife just started a while back and just tonight I look and she is playing like 6 people at one time. she usually drags me into stuff like this (IE. Farmtown) but I'm gonna try to stay away as long as I can.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

I play chess with friends also. Which is extremely addictive as well!

(12-20-2011, 10:10 PM)bryandavidknight Wrote: My wife just started a while back and just tonight I look and she is playing like 6 people at one time. she usually drags me into stuff like this (IE. Farmtown) but I'm gonna try to stay away as long as I can.
I have five games going on right now. LOL
(12-21-2011, 12:10 AM)magneto2 Wrote: I play chess with friends also. Which is extremely addictive as well!
I could only handle two ( cards and words) at a time, but that sounds like fun.