`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Top Loaders / Magnet Cases

RE: Top Loaders / Magnet Cases
I went to the LCS, gave me a great deal, also talked myself into a Tier One Pack, haha.

(12-20-2011, 10:45 PM)Krangry Wrote: I went to the LCS, gave me a great deal, also talked myself into a Tier One Pack, haha.
What'd ya get? What'd ya get? What'd ya get????

(12-20-2011, 11:20 AM)Krangry Wrote: Where is a good place to buy these online? I need a ton, and like to keep all my semi valuable / Pc cards in a Magnetic case, as i like the way they display. MY LCS has a few in but wont get another shipment for a while, and dont want to roll in and buy them out, lol.

Also, anyone know specifics on sizes to order? Even new age base cards wont fit in the walmart thin ones.
ask your LCS for a price on the quantity you want to buy. I've never had an issue with doing that and they usually priced comparatively to what I could have got online buying in quantity also

my LCS here will buy cases of supplies and pass them along almost at cost, we get our sleeves/toploaders/etc and they make a few bucks on top
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

Was actually cheaper there then what i found at blowout cards. Was happy.
(12-20-2011, 10:53 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: What'd ya get? What'd ya get? What'd ya get????
Its in the Box breaks section Big Grin

I shop here for things I cannot find in person: http://www.the2buds.com/

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Go direct I do, I buy directly from a company called pro-mold direct. I found them on the web by doing a search and I have bought a ton of magnetic cases from them. The prices are fair and reasonble and the more you buy the better the price.
Looking to trade for any Hall of Fame Topps base cards.

It's hard when you don't have a LCS around, so the thread is appreciated.
If you have less than 25 trades. I ask that you ship first!
Collecting RC's / Prospects / USA / Aflac & Mike Stanton......
[Image: Scan1-1.jpg]